Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So Harry and Meghan are stepping back from the Royal Family to live a normal life? I say good for them! Who wants to live a life of MUSTS?

So Harry and Meghan are stepping back from the Royal Family to live a normal life? I say good for them! Who wants to live a life of MUSTS?

You MUST do this you MUST do that you MUST attend this you MUST live here you MUST dress this way you MUST worship here you MUST you MUST you MUST you MUST!

Who can live happily like that MUSTING through their entire lives and forcing their children to MUST through their entire lives generation after generation after generation?

Someone has to break that chain and I say GOOD FOR HARRY and MEGHAN. I betcha Diana is smiling somewhere out there.

So how good a Royal would YOU be living your entire life within all the MUSTS others set out for you?

Posted - January 9, 2020

Responses

Ya they might make Vancouver Island their second home. I used to be the Head Gardner on a Estate of a cousin to the Queen of England. Part of my job was taking care of trees that were planted by members of the Royal family when they visited the Island once a tree that was planted by Prince Phillip started dying and I saved it. Maybe Prince Harry heard about that and he will invite me to his new house for supper and I will make a bunch of Trump jokes then he will make me this court jester. Cheers!
      January 9, 2020 9:59 AM MST

Oh my gosh Nanoose! Head Gardener on an ESTATE of a cousin to the Queen of England? You saved a tree that was planted by Prince Phillip? Oh my gosh. Isn't Meghan Mom a Canadian or living there somewhere? Wow wow wow! I had no idea you had any sort of tie to the Royals. I think they have very good taste personally! Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply! :)
      January 9, 2020 12:11 PM MST

Ya it was a pretty cool place to work when the lady died she left her estate to the University of Vancouver Island which I thought was way cool of her. I included a link to Milner gardens so you can see some of the flowers I took care of. Cheers!

https://milnergardens.viu.ca/
      January 9, 2020 5:56 PM MST

Oh Nanoose that is so BEAUTIFUL. You actually worked there and took care of the flowers? Wow! Thank you for the link which is extensively helpful and very informative. Bet Meghan and Harry will take their son there if/when they are there. Could you be a good little Royal? Doing everything you SHOULD when you SHOULD the way you SHOULD for your entire life? I cannot imagine a more unhappy life than that would be and I like that Harry & Meghan are choosing their own path in life. I think their son and any future children will benefit from it! Happy Friday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 10, 2020 2:33 AM MST
      January 10, 2020 2:33 AM MST