Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Whose WRATH do you most fear? Whose WRATH is greather than culthead dumb don's?

Whose WRATH do you most fear? Whose WRATH is greather than culthead dumb don's?

Posted - January 21, 2020

Responses

Who's wrath do I fear the most? The wrath of God which is far greater than any human can muster.
      January 21, 2020 8:09 AM MST

Right,  that is the wrath of a God who allowed sin, suffering and death for the last 6000+ years because he could not forgive a slight error of disobedience by the first two persons he created. 
      January 21, 2020 8:59 AM MST

I don't see it that way Kg. I don't know why EVIL is part of life but it is. Perhaps to see how we react to it. You have right now the prodon enablers who support everything that monster does without question. There is also THE RESISTANCE which is greater in number than the supporters. Life is nothing but a series of tests it seems to me. How we do how we react is up to us. If I were more knowledgeable I would happily share that knowledge with you. All I can tell you is from the time I was a child I was taught GOD IS LOVE. It isn't GOD that wreaks the havoc. It is the homo saps who choose to support the monsters like culhead dumb on or putin or deterte or assad or kim or whomever that is the current monsterboy.  It is culthead DUMB DON to our great humiliation and embarrassment. We can control some of what we do and to the extent that we are honorable and honest I think it serves us well. At the end I hope I will find out what life was all about because honestly I don't have a clue. I know mostly I tried my best and sometimes I could have done better but didn't. I regret those times. What happens next after we "die" I don't know. But I don't blame GOD for the weakness and evil of homo saps. I have never understood why others do. Do you? This post was edited by RosieG at January 21, 2020 10:28 AM MST
      January 21, 2020 9:33 AM MST

I can not understand at all why a spirit  (God), if such exists, would ever need to create anything material  (Earth, the universe -and life existence) in the first place. I consider it all as a natural occurence without any need of a supernatural creator. 
    We are just subject to our environmental influences and inherited genetic make-up. I can't blame a God that I don't believe in for any bad stuff that happens; just the nature of the human beast - good bad or indifferent. 
      January 21, 2020 10:12 AM MST

We are all wired differently. At conception and then how our parents decide to "educate" us. I don't fault you for your lack of belef in something. Why do you fault me? Why not simply accept that our views are different and that does not confer superiority on either one of us. That is my opinion. I don't look down on non-believers but I get the distinct impression that they look down on us. Why that is I have no idea. Also NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE. Until you die you are simply opining. Same for me. Until the entire play is done you won't know the ending. It's up for grabs. My opinion. Thank you for yours and Happy Wednesday.
      January 22, 2020 1:14 AM MST