Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » are you on similar worlds __________?

are you on similar worlds __________?

Posted - January 30, 2020

Responses

• really  i posted about papoose board as i really had it used many times having autism is not easy people always think  im fake

January 30, 2020 5:19 PM MST

• It's OK mikie, I post twinks all the time. 
    Find what you like to do and do it well.  Boy, have I ever done that.  LOL!
      January 30, 2020 5:21 PM MST

• lol, I never heard of EP until it closed. I think was on my first account here and Saph told me about it. I’d take fully clothed baths over cake though. I hate cake -_- 
      January 30, 2020 5:20 PM MST

The last thing I heard was that both Trashy and Fully Clothed Bathtub Guy both found someone.  Yay!

I still see the wet fully-clothed trash bag twins every once in a while but I'm not sure what ever became of Trashy or the Fully Clothed Bathtub Guy.

They'll probably turn up eventually.

January 30, 2020 6:05 PM MST

• If there’s hope for them to find someone then there’s gotta be someone for me!! GAWD! ;)
      January 30, 2020 6:09 PM MST

Wearing cloths in the bathtub would be crazy - how could I torpedo my toy battleship? Cheers! 
      January 30, 2020 5:15 PM MST

• lol, it’s been a while since I’ve been on the same site as bathtub guy but he would have an answer for how you would do it. Then ask again and again and again. I’m ever going back to a large site lol. 
      January 30, 2020 5:17 PM MST

• i kinda miss similar worlds had many friends 
      January 30, 2020 5:22 PM MST

Oh oh there was somebody similar worlds that I thought was you because she had a Hipster mustache so I mentioned Amish ghost now she is going to think I'm crazy. Cheers!
      January 30, 2020 5:42 PM MST

• YES. 
    I often frequent Similar Worlds. 
    I go there to fly my freak flag a little bit higher. 
    I'm fearful every minute though that m2c is gonna sneak up on me
    when I least expect it and moderate me there as well. 
    LOL!
      January 30, 2020 5:08 PM MST

EP was better.  I let my freak flag fly full-staff there.  I tried lowering it to half-staff for SW but I still got sent to SW minimum-security jail anyway.

Ugh, of all the stories I thought might land me in jail it was one that I thought was completely innocent that got me sent there. 

January 30, 2020 6:22 PM MST

• LOL!  I left here in a huff one time and created a new account over there.  I managed to get kicked off in 22 minutes.  Goat and Glis were so proud.  I admit that was a record for me.   I keep going back there.

January 30, 2020 6:28 PM MST

lol, I'm too lazy to delete my account over there and register a new one just to bust out of jail like I told my friends I would do.
      January 30, 2020 6:49 PM MST

You can post there fearlessly...I will never have an account there. 
      February 13, 2020 4:09 PM MST

Yes.  But their questions aren't as good as here.
      January 30, 2020 6:12 PM MST

Yes.  I might even post some stuff sometime soon.  I used to write a lot more on SW but I deleted all of my stories so now I have deleted SW story regret.
      January 30, 2020 6:14 PM MST