Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why do Democrats and RINOS not just stop crying and wait five more years for a chance at a president of their own?

Why do Democrats and RINOS not just stop crying and wait five more years for a chance at a president of their own?

Instead of trying to impeach a man for not committing crimes...

Seriously, it seems that is the only thing on the agenda of the left. Hopefully Pelosi, Schiff and the rest of the clowns will get the psychiatric help they need and we can all move forward.

Posted - February 2, 2020

Responses

If we do not take the House back, they will try again and again. 
    I believe we will take the House, keep the Senate and keep Trump. 
      February 2, 2020 5:28 AM MST

If His Royal Orangeness is re-elected, either he's the Beast of the Apocalypse or it's a crooked count. The numbers say he hasn't got a prayer in the States that matter - he'll be all but wiped out in Pennsylvania, for starters.
      February 2, 2020 7:52 AM MST

Cannot be the Beast. That will be a leader who has never been a leader of a country who it put in charge of the world order. 

It is a political process. It is all biased and rigged to the majority's side. This is why the founders made the threshold 2/3 for removal. You cannot get to that on a partisian issue.

They said he had no chance last time as well. And we seen who that worked out.  Trump can loose PN and win.  It will come down to 4 states: Wisconsin, Michigan, Penn and Florida
    . This post was edited by my2cents at February 2, 2020 8:14 AM MST
      February 2, 2020 8:08 AM MST

Well, if Trump is not the beast, surely he is at a minimum laying the groundwork for the beast to be accepted by the world.
      February 4, 2020 7:05 PM MST

No. That would be the globalists getting ready to the NWO. 
      February 4, 2020 7:16 PM MST

And that is an unrealistic expectation based on current reality---
      February 4, 2020 7:20 PM MST

Funny how this same shoe was on the other foot when Clinton was impeached, for even less an infraction. 
      February 2, 2020 6:40 AM MST

Clinton committed perjury and Trump was not even charged with a crime.  But I was also not for impeaching Clinton.
      February 2, 2020 9:27 PM MST

You really need to get a clue what impeachment means, dear. Neither man was convicted  

Trump obstructed Congress, and still is - that‘s a crime. He was unethical in his dealings with Ukraine and lied about it -that’s a disgrace. He doesn’t know where the Chiefs play -that’s just stupidity.  So what have we learned?

Trump apologists make me laugh. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at February 3, 2020 3:18 AM MST
      February 3, 2020 3:00 AM MST

Bill Clinton was found in  criminal contempt of court  for repeatedly lying to the court by US District court Judge Susan Webber.  He was charged penalty of $90,686 and settled the case for $850,000.  He paid and did not fight the orders. 

State of Ark suspended his law license and fined him $25,0000. He resigned before they could disbar him.   

Because he was issued the penalty as a punishment and not to force compliance to a court order, Clinton was in criminal contempt of court. 

February 3, 2020 3:56 PM MST

I had a good laugh here as well 'dear'. I have looked and looked and I found a clue what impeachment is.  There was no obstruction of Congress as he used executive privilege which he has every right to do and the Court settles it as the House is not supreme and they don't get all they demand. All branches have protection. The president of Ukraine said there was no pressure many times, they did not start or even say they would start an investigation and they got the aid which was for next year any way in plenty of time. A really good laugh as since day one with he Dems doing nothing but investigate and come up with hoaxes and got zip. Maybe they should work on something besides that. And put Schiff on the stand and he would commit perjury on the first question, and the second and the third until they felt it was enough to arrest him.

Any way, because Biden is running for president that makes him beyond investigation?  But they can investigate Trump since he first started running? What hypocritical ideas. So if they start to investigate me, then I run for President and I am home free.
      February 3, 2020 8:16 PM MST

I won’t defend Democrats because they are as pitiful as Republicans in their own ways. Trump used his executive “privilege” to block the testimonies of numerous individuals in a position to vindicate him. Don’t wonder why? They can’t. He withheld documentation that should’ve done the same. Wonder why? It wouldn’t. There is still unaddressed debate about how much was actually legit privilege, but now moot because the kangaroo court in the Rep Senate coordinated their so-called trial in lockstep with the defendant’s legal team. Frauds and liars all. They should face disbarment. 

Why wouldn’t Trump leave the investigating to the FBI, the agency taxpayers pay to be responsible for these actions? The agency he handpicked his lackey to head. He sent a civilian to sniff out his dirt  

Both sides made a laughable sham of the process, so I suggest if you actually, in fact, looked and looked, you still only absorbed just what you wanted to hear. Still laughing at you willing partisan shills. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at February 4, 2020 6:05 AM MST
      February 4, 2020 4:52 AM MST

Why would anybody cooperate with giving them everything they ask for?  They would never stop and the won't any way. I am not sure you trust the FBI after what they did. I am sure you will say it was not spying but when you make 17 'mistakes' on a FISA warrant and all are against Trump. That was not mistakes but they got caught. So why would anybody help people that have done nothing but try to get you since before the election? Executive privilege is legit until the Court says its not. If they wanted his staff to testify they could have issued subpoenas.

As you say still laughing at your partisan view as well. The sham should have never left the House as they did not even have a crime. Every president can be accused of Abuse of power and there was no obstruction without the court deciding there was.  Right, I am partisan for sure. I did not see you reply to Bidens can be investigated as with any other candidates. That running for President does not clear you from that.
      February 4, 2020 7:21 AM MST

Well, I am currently not at all persuaded that there has ever been more than the two well known resurrections mentioned in the bible that have been both successful and according to plan.

February 4, 2020 7:02 PM MST

Well, you can hope so.

I keep hoping so-called "conservatives" in the United States will evolve politically beyond "Four legs Republicans...GOOD!  Two Legs Democrats...BAD!"

I suspect we're both going to be disappointed in the near term....
      February 2, 2020 8:18 AM MST

Well, by then Jared, Ivanka, and Eric will all want a turn.  And by the end of that, Baron will be just the right age.  This could last two more generations easily.

Emoji SIlly GIF - Emoji SIlly Wacky GIFs

February 2, 2020 5:25 PM MST

February 3, 2020 4:00 PM MST

I seem to recall a family on the other side that tried to pull that one - the Kennedys. How did that work out for them?

Seriously, nobody is ever going to nominate Ivanka. I doubt she'd accept - she's already turned down one of the plum appointments Daddy Dearest offered her, having at least enough sense to realise that she lacks the diplomatic skills to be an ambassador.
      February 4, 2020 6:25 PM MST

You do not recognize sarcasm...

Why wouldn't anyone nominate Ivanka? She is my first choice of the kids.
      February 4, 2020 6:34 PM MST

None of them are fit to shovel poop, imo - and neither is their dad. The kids, however, don't have their father's overweening conceit, at least not to the same degree.
      February 4, 2020 6:41 PM MST

Yet, Trump is President. 
      February 4, 2020 6:48 PM MST

And Hitler once ruled Germany. What's your point?
      February 4, 2020 6:49 PM MST

Unlike Trump, Hitler got more of the popular vote than any of his opponents too.
      February 4, 2020 6:51 PM MST

It's not a question of recognition....
      February 4, 2020 7:10 PM MST