Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why do Democrats and RINOS not just stop crying and wait five more years for a chance at a president of their own?

Why do Democrats and RINOS not just stop crying and wait five more years for a chance at a president of their own?

Instead of trying to impeach a man for not committing crimes...

Seriously, it seems that is the only thing on the agenda of the left. Hopefully Pelosi, Schiff and the rest of the clowns will get the psychiatric help they need and we can all move forward.

Posted - February 2, 2020

Responses

Hideous Racist, entitled barbie, scum from a bum, dum wit from a dim and that kid is just creepy.  Like the kid in the OMEN.

Make America laugh their a*$ses off in relief once this is a faint memory; or make America hang its torch up.  We should be ashamed to even have let this happen.   SICK FREAKS.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 4, 2020 6:54 PM MST
      February 4, 2020 6:52 PM MST

Attacking kids now....nice. 

Future Presidents.  HAhaha
      February 4, 2020 6:56 PM MST

There may be some value in it for those who see things most clearly.  After all, every serial killer was once a child and some of those were broken when born.

Trump might not be a serial killer, but he is no less dangerous to the American citizen---and quite a few certified mental health professionals indicate that he was born broken.

And the prognosis---as in most cases like his---is that "the prognosis is poor."

February 4, 2020 7:16 PM MST

If lowest unemployment in 50 yrs, lowest unemployment for nearly every demographic, rising wages, raising GDP, raising stock market, better trade deals, criminal justice reform, etc etc....is dangerous to citizens bring it on. Put us in more danger. 

February 4, 2020 7:24 PM MST

Obama years?   Brought Clinton's economy back  UP.  Trump years?  LYING big about it.  Economy is very blah right now and you know it.  IT is not going to get him anywhere if he is up against BERNIE.  Bernie is going to rip him a new one.  I think you chicken CHRISTIAN bleeding for JESUS victims of TRUMPISM may just try and assassinate Bernie.  I am worried that someone from your sainted side is going to try and kill him.   You guys are scared and you guys are violent.  If you guys hated Trump as much as we do?  You would have offed him already.  We don't do dat.  No matter how much you want to pin BOTH SIDES on Charlottesville?   YOU GUYS were the BAD GUYS.

You might like this song.  It is my favorite song ever.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 4, 2020 7:30 PM MST
      February 4, 2020 7:26 PM MST

Ha. 

I would worry about the establishment trying to take Bernie out. They cheated last time and they are cheating this time. They do not like or want him as the Dem nominee. Just ask Hillary. 
      February 4, 2020 7:37 PM MST

Hillary lost an election against a buffoon.  Stop watching FOX.  Hilldog has NO respect anymore.  She went against her own party.  AND TRUMP is the guy we are all against.  She is scum.  She is mad because BERNIE did not endorse her.  LOL

AND BERNIE is a gent.  He is going to win like Obama did.  Please be happy about it.  I pray for world peace.  I pray for you to live your live and be happy with lower hospital bills, higher wages Medicare for ALL....Climate changes that will cause GOOD JOBS for a good purpose.  Not papering TRUMP's ADMINISTRATION's BATHROOM WALLS.   
      February 4, 2020 7:42 PM MST

At what cost, dear.  

If you want to look like an operational wizard, just skip doing any normally required legitimate maintenance and use duct tape and bailing wire instead for a few yearly quarters.

You will pay dearly for that later on.
      February 4, 2020 7:37 PM MST

Our jobs are returning. Our wages are raising etc. I see no down side. If people think it is so bad here why not go to somewhere they believe to be better?
      February 4, 2020 7:41 PM MST

Yeah like that wall is going up.  Jobs are returning.  When will they actually return with a good wage and a fair share of good insurance?  Yeah.  Jobs are on the rise.  IN YOUR FREAKING DREAMS.   I have a job.  Thank you, Obama.  You think Trump would have endorsed me getting a grant?  RIGHT.  
      February 4, 2020 7:44 PM MST

Look at the numbers.....numbers do not lie. 
      February 4, 2020 8:18 PM MST

And falling feels like flying---for a little while.

The acceleration can be exhilarating and lots of fun---the deceleration is where the problems show up.
      February 4, 2020 7:45 PM MST

The left have saying the economic skying is falling for 3 yrs.....lol. And no signs of a fall in sight. 
      February 4, 2020 7:50 PM MST

It ain't snowing in AZ anymore, ms SNOWFLAKE.

Attacking Greta?  Is that what you mean?  Or attacking OMEN V?
      February 4, 2020 7:24 PM MST

Is either one right? 
      February 4, 2020 7:26 PM MST

Yes my attacking the spawn and entitled child of THAT THING AND HIS BIMBO has no chance in life.  He is damaged goods.  He has his own wing and is so proud to act like DADDY.  I read all about that brat.    MAYBE Tiffany has a chance in hell.  Maybe.   I don't hold that child "SACRED".  That child is a pawn in TRUMP'S cadre' of sociopaths.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 4, 2020 7:37 PM MST
      February 4, 2020 7:33 PM MST

So, attacking a underage child is fine. I disagree. I never attacked Obama's girls or Michelle. 
      February 4, 2020 7:46 PM MST

Weybo, we do NOT HAVE five more years.  We have a climate situation on hand RIGHT FKING NOWWWWW.
      February 4, 2020 7:23 PM MST

"Indictable crime is not required (for impeachment of the president), but that the impeachable act or acts done by the President must in some way relate to his official duties. The bad act may or may not be a crime but it would be more serious than simply "maladministration."

Trump was always overqualified to be impeached by the House.
      February 4, 2020 7:33 PM MST