Discussion » Questions » Travel » What’s the longest amount of time you’d like to live in a foreign country, and which country would it be or might it be? ~

What’s the longest amount of time you’d like to live in a foreign country, and which country would it be or might it be? ~

Posted - February 2, 2020

Responses

Greece is a real friendly place...I love the islands and seas around them to...Mostly the people are nice but so many drive like lunatics 
    Certain areas of Italy to are stunning and the coastal areas are breathtaking...Neither I think are police states and if your pretty respectful of most sensible laws ,they are wonderful places to live and visit...
      February 2, 2020 5:44 AM MST

We were in Canada for two weeks while on vacation.  (1963)  I almost drowned and my cousin severely cut his leg and needed hospital visit. ( we never vacationed there ever again. )
      February 2, 2020 8:09 AM MST

Er, um, how does that answer the question?

February 3, 2020 5:35 AM MST

A few years or more if I was not in either Austria or In the US in Minnesota. 

My list is long if I am exiled:

1. South of France in the Langadoc.  Cheaper and less expensive than Province
    2. Portugal around Potro, wine and food are good.  Healthcare is good and affordable - my Ecard works here
    3. Northern Spain - Burgos, Pampaloma and a few others are good.  Food, wine, and healthcare good
    4. Seychelles or French Reunion Isle - beaches and the pace of life
    5. Chile - most stable country in South America.  Food and wine are good

The list goes on, however in one of the above countries I do have property which I am developing
      February 2, 2020 11:59 AM MST