Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » What kind of questions could you ask Donald Trump to be sure he would probably get the answers all wrong?

What kind of questions could you ask Donald Trump to be sure he would probably get the answers all wrong?

Eg.. Which state is Kansas City located in? 

Posted - February 3, 2020

Responses

• Well, regardless of his intent or the necessity of the behavior, I will concede that he certainly makes heads explode.  UGH!  His voice.  I've had a pesky leakage of grey matter every since he took office.
      February 3, 2020 4:19 PM MST

Why do you want a president that makes "heads explode?"

And how do you know he isn't lying about his "acomplishments?"

He had a deep, rich history of dishonesty and is treating his position as president like a game show. I find that sad for us.
      February 3, 2020 4:39 PM MST

I verify the accomplishments,  We know what the unemployment rate is and what it is for different demographics. We know wages are improving for the bottom.  We know what the GDP is and has been. We know what judges he appointed. We know that tax rates were cut and regulations removed.....what is to lie about? 
    We know he moved the embassy to Jerusalem. We know these things.  If we want confirmation there are sites that give direct numbers.

Verifying is easy on the important stuff....the rest is just style over substance.  What matters is policy and the results of those policies. 
      February 3, 2020 5:01 PM MST

Trump doesn't even know what state Kansas City is in.
      February 3, 2020 5:10 PM MST

Kansas City is in Mo and Kansas City is in KY.   Arrowhead stadium is in KC, Mo.  Again....does it effect policy or unemployment etc. If does not matter.

Obama campaigned in 57 states. And claimed Hawaii was part of ASIA. 

February 4, 2020 4:05 AM MST

• Wrong.  In the time of Christ the leaders in Goverment and religion such as the Scribes and Pharisees. were slaves to their beliefs of policy and law.  Jesus came along and shook all that up with style and flare.  He taught that the ends do not justify the means.  It isn't about just getting there but how we behave and treat people on the journey to those accomplishments.
      February 3, 2020 5:19 PM MST

Thank you for saying that. I wish I could give you a thousand licks for that.

I'm not a Biblical scholar but I do know this. 
      February 3, 2020 5:37 PM MST

• Very interesting.  I knew we could give likes to comments and members but I was unaware of the new lick feature.  Beware muggers I will soon be generously giving out licks to you all.
      February 3, 2020 7:00 PM MST

1. Trump is not God and the gov is not His Kingdom. 
    2. Jesus did not remove the law...He fulfilled it. 
    3. Jesus had no problem with being what we would call unPC today. He told His own disciple to "Get thee behind Me Satan."
    He told people the made Father's house a den of thiefs. And Jesus over threw their tables and took a WHIP to the people. 

Jesus insulted the religous leaders of the time.  Jesus was not about how to attract people with sugar all the time and He did not tell us to be the sugar of the world. 
    Jesus told us to follow Him and we are the salt of the earth. 
    We are speak truth with love.

But not to white-wash that truth. That is not showing the lost love. We are not to judge but we are not to justify either least we become what the should be helping them to overcome.  

Again the US Pres is not Jesus/God and the gov is not the Kingdom.   No comparing the them. 

Gov is about policy that helps our country. 
      February 4, 2020 5:02 AM MST

Unemployment ws rising and so was the GDP under Obama.
    Trump is riding President Obama's coattails. 
    The tax cut's to the wealthy and the corporations helped artificially stimulate Trump's numbers.
    It takes time to clean up the mess created by the  Republicans which people such as yourself obviously overlook.

The move of the embassy is a "so what?" moment and doesn;t affect the US people or the country. 

Trump has over 20K+ documented lies. Fact

February 3, 2020 5:23 PM MST

UE was rising under Obama...
    GDP 2% was referred to as the "New Normal" under Obama. 
    I got a tax cut. So did the vast majority of Americans. I ain't rich.  But as I said we known the numbers are good cause Obama wants credit. Geuss what he did not build that. 
      February 4, 2020 4:20 AM MST

You moderate trolls. LOL

I prefer a president who is honest and who does not release misinformation to the US citizens.
      February 3, 2020 4:36 PM MST

• Ironic isn't it?  She defends him all the time but if he were a member here exhibiting that behavior she would have to mod-spank him constantly.
      February 3, 2020 4:41 PM MST

Yes. I myself was warned about that.
    Imagine someone talking about kitty-grabbing on open forum.
     Sheesh This post was edited by Jon at February 3, 2020 8:11 PM MST
      February 3, 2020 4:42 PM MST

• Oh and my apologies to fellow members if my comments caused you to picture m2c spanking Trump.  That wasn't my intent.  LOL!  Some things should not be seen.
      February 3, 2020 4:44 PM MST

HAH!

TBH, I'd kind of like to see that. 
      February 3, 2020 4:50 PM MST

• More evidence that you are sick and twisted perv.  LOL!
      February 3, 2020 4:52 PM MST

This is where I say that I'm a person of very little quality.
    LOL 
      February 3, 2020 5:18 PM MST

• Go ahead!  Grab the kitty.  You know you wanna.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 4, 2020 7:29 AM MST
      February 3, 2020 5:01 PM MST

Need I say more?
      February 3, 2020 5:17 PM MST

Trump would not make it here. And I would moderate him. But I do not know what some users would do if they could not insult him daily....that would not be allowed either if he were a member.  LOL
      February 3, 2020 4:47 PM MST

• HA!  So true.
      February 3, 2020 4:49 PM MST

Image result for mod english style
      February 3, 2020 5:40 PM MST

Why? 

This is where many get their news from. I believe purposely misleading the American people with misinformation disqualifies him as president.
      February 3, 2020 4:41 PM MST

He's creepy.
      February 3, 2020 8:59 PM MST