Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT ABOUT THE CROOK PRESIDENT. THERE IS NO REASON TO GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR A THING.

LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT ABOUT THE CROOK PRESIDENT. THERE IS NO REASON TO GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR A THING.

THIS IS NOT OVER.   IT WILL NEVER BE OVER.  BUT THIS IS NOT OVER.   TRUMP IS GONNA TRIP UP BIGLY.  WE KNOW IT.  HE HAS ALREADY TRIPPED UP.  HE WILL CONTINUE TO TRIP UP.  HE IS MAKING SANE PEOPLE SICK AND EVIL PEOPLE HOPEFUL.  WHAT ELSE IS NEW?   

this man is backed by crooks.  William Barr is a maniac.  If this crook is not voted out of office this country is FINISHED.  PERIOD.  There is no going back.  and the idiots on here who think Trump is okay?  They are the worst.  They have no idea what is going on in this country but they gotta have an opinion.  This is the reason people should never get a chance to vote unless they can answer basic questions. Like what this country stands for.  For starters.  It does not stand for Putin.  It does not stand for lies.  It does not stand for the b.s. people are swallowing because they are too lazy to think and learn what is happening.  

Posted - February 5, 2020

Responses

• I think you need a nap. 
      February 5, 2020 4:42 PM MST

Alright, let’s hear it. What is so awful in your life right now that has been caused by the president. What do you believe the country stands for? 
      February 5, 2020 4:44 PM MST

What sane people are getting sick? I don't particularly like the guy, but I am in fine health. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at February 5, 2020 6:25 PM MST
      February 5, 2020 5:01 PM MST

I'm glad I don't have a vagina 
      February 5, 2020 5:23 PM MST