Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Music » Don't you all realize this is what we need?

Don't you all realize this is what we need?

. . . what we need -- to simply sit back and listen (maybe watch the video, too)? And enjoy such a beautiful song?

and realize each day is a gift?

(in other words -- my way of an excuse to post this song and group I adore)

"Indian Summer"   The Dream Academy

Posted - February 6, 2020

Responses

Yes.  Thank you.  It is a beautiful song and a fantastic video. I love the fact there are people enjoying each other.
    What I find great about the song is she rented it out for another to enjoy making memories.
    Don't look back.  Know each summer is an opportunity to make new memories, together.

Hugs and Loves, always, Welby.
      February 6, 2020 3:39 PM MST

Nice.
    :)

Thanks, Merlin.

you listened closely. :) I don't even listen to the lyrics that much at all. I just love the music and their voices, especially Nick's, and everything.
      February 6, 2020 6:05 PM MST

We are lucky indeed when life is so sweet that we have the time, the place, and the wealth of comfortable armchairs, electricity and technology
    to able to listen to music.
    That we can choose our music is yet another luxury.

Your choice of Indian Summer, which I'd never heard before, gave me tingles, chills and goosebumps.
    I loved it.
    Thank you. :)
      February 6, 2020 6:35 PM MST

I'm glad you liked the song. I react the same way to the song! I still don't know if I've ever read the entire lyrics/listened closely - - I just like the overall sound of everything in it.

Yeah, even when I have challenges with various aspects of life (when life seems not so sweet), I still try to be grateful for the things you mentioned and more.

You might like to hear The Dream Academy's "Life in a Northern Town," -- they had a big hit with that one. You've probably already heard it, I bet.
    I like everything I've heard from them, though.

February 7, 2020 11:20 AM MST

Today was my day off.  I have a lot of work to do over the next three days. 
      February 6, 2020 9:40 PM MST

Good luck with all you have to do!

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 7, 2020 6:28 PM MST
      February 7, 2020 11:14 AM MST