Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Trump thinks he is off the hook. Do you? I think he is off his rocker if he thinks this is over. That is what he is off; his rocker...

Trump thinks he is off the hook. Do you? I think he is off his rocker if he thinks this is over. That is what he is off; his rocker...

Posted - February 7, 2020

Responses

Unfortunately, I do think he is off the hook.

The man seemingly gets away with anything and everything. 

I know too many people who adore the man. 

But, for me, just reading about his words, speech and behavior at the National Prayer Breakfast has me still shaking my head in disbelief. 

He's not off the hook for me.
    But I'm just one vote, though.
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 7, 2020 5:56 PM MST
      February 7, 2020 5:56 PM MST

He is not getting away with it.  He will be voted out of office.  He will be charged as a regular creep.  He cannot think that his moment in the sun is gonna last forever.  Well, he can, but it just is not in the cards.  No one is taking this lying down.  Just the Senate.  And his goons.   He has so many charges in so many courts it is not funny.  This has only just begun.  

I see jail eventually.  Bloomberg may be good for something.  I know Bernie will not stand one minute of his being free. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 7, 2020 6:02 PM MST
      February 7, 2020 5:59 PM MST

I'm glad to read your reply, thanks!
    :)
    Gives me a bit of hope.  I've certainly let the guy anger me. Seriously, I just watch and observe him and just shake my head.
      February 7, 2020 6:04 PM MST

If that bugger gets in again, all hope is lost.  I can't even go there.  
      February 7, 2020 6:09 PM MST

If you look back at what happened, how it happened, why it happened, how everything was handled and by whom, it's safe to say Trump was never really on the hook, to begin with. 
      February 14, 2020 9:53 PM MST

Do not get me PB'd again.  

I cannot begin to answer you without causing an insult.  And it is not worth it.   Let me put it in general terms.  Anyone who can think Trump never did anything wrong?  That type of person is uninformed and beyond dim witted.  

OKAY?  NOT YOU.  ANYONE.

Just because the Administration is filled with liars and crooks, does NOT make him innocent.  He bought everyone.  He appointed BARR illegally.    This is not some conspiracy idea.  HE DID THIS.  EVERYONE BUT YOU KNOWS IT.

This is not over.  Not by a long shot.  But you and your base never think past the latest news cycle.    OH and BY THE WAY?    FOX is not the news.    But how would you know that?   You cannot WATCH anything else.    I doubt if you would even be able to keep up.  You would have to go back THREE years.  And unravel that, honey.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 14, 2020 10:06 PM MST
      February 14, 2020 9:59 PM MST