AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What is a food you would not like 'pumpkin spice' flavored?
    1
  • Pumpkin spice ___________________
    1
  • Why might Randolph D Randall feel left out when in fact he is not?
    1
  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    5
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10

Search Results

  • Would it bother you if the opposite gender accidentally walked into the wrong locker room while you where in there?

    I was at the pulic pool recently to do my swimming and stuff, as usual. I had just gotten in the locker room to change into my trunks. This lady in her bathing suit walks in, and I...  moreI was at the pulic pool recently to do my swimming and stuff, as usual. I had just gotten in the locker room to change into my trunks. This lady in her bathing suit walks in, and I am wondering about her coming in here, as I know I am in my right locker room. Another guy is changing too and men in the showers. She quickly says "Oh men, I am so sorry!" and quickly ran out. Yeah it happens, and I know not what she wanted to see, or at least meant to see. Would this bother you if it happened to you while in there changing or in the showers, and such? I honestly didn't like it and felt uncomfortable for a brief moment, but I do understand it was clearly an accident.  less
    Last post by amber - July 26, 2021
    3,461 views 6 likes
    17
  • Experts only please . . . . . .

    After I received this message I happened to notice I was wearing odd socks this evening - could there be some connection, because neither of these circumstances has ever arisen in ...  moreAfter I received this message I happened to notice I was wearing odd socks this evening - could there be some connection, because neither of these circumstances has ever arisen in my life before?  Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'No such file or directory' in /home/answe490/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:352 Stack trace: #0 /home/answe490/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() #1 /home/answe490/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(121): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET time_zone =...') #2 /home/answe490/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(256): Core_Bootstrap->_initDb() #3 /home/answe490/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(207): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_executeResource('db') #4 /home/answe490/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Applic...    less
    Last post by JakobA the unAmerican. - February 18, 2018
    834 views 3 likes
    4
  • Do you think it's unreasonable when celebrities desire privacy in their personal lives?

    Is everyone entitled to privacy even if they choose to live their lives in the public eye? What do you think?
    Last post by mk1217 - June 19, 2017
    1,161 views 1 like
    10

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share