AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Instant moneymaker? A trump blowup doll.
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    1
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Active Now

Randy D

Search Results

  • Men, do you leave the toilet seat up or down?

    After you pee do you leave the toilet seat up or down? At home I always put it back down when done, as I like my bathroom to look halfway decent. It's sorta what I was taught as a ...  moreAfter you pee do you leave the toilet seat up or down? At home I always put it back down when done, as I like my bathroom to look halfway decent. It's sorta what I was taught as a young boy too. It's a very rare occasion that I leave it up, if I do, it honestly slipped my mind for some reason. In a public restroom I don't worry about it, though in that case I usually always use the urinals to pee anyways. This might be an old debate. Reason I thought to ask this though, is I invited a male friend to dinner tonight. They asked to use my bathroom before leaving, which was fine. After they leave though, I go into my bathroom and find it left up, not surprised, but it made me wonder. I understand most men don't or so I think.  less
    Last post by Zack - August 2, 2020
    864 views 0 likes
    8

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share