AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What is a food you would not like 'pumpkin spice' flavored?
    1
  • Pumpkin spice ___________________
    1
  • Why might Randolph D Randall feel left out when in fact he is not?
    1
  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    5
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10

Search Results

  • Can you recommend good, free movies on Netflix or Amazon Prime?

    Something lite and enjoyable.  Funny is always good.   Thanks, I'm out of the information loop on what is good and what is not.something happened to me last wee...  moreSomething lite and enjoyable.  Funny is always good.   Thanks, I'm out of the information loop on what is good and what is not.something happened to me last week that freaked me out, something right out of a horror movie.  I am attempting to get *un-freaked, so I can move on from here.  I'm too busy to deal with this at this time in my life. I need a happy calm something for sure.  thanks   
    Last post by Pearl - January 2, 2018
    1,048 views 1 like
    11

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share