AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • All you artists out there....how do you react to comments/critiques of your work? Do you accept it or do you put the other peron on blast?

    A good friend, whom I have always supported bigtime, did a pop-up performance piece with a 3rd party last week.  I kinda thought it was a bit inappropriate for the locale (loc...  moreA good friend, whom I have always supported bigtime, did a pop-up performance piece with a 3rd party last week.  I kinda thought it was a bit inappropriate for the locale (local grocery store and Wally world and another public retail store)  and when another individual echoed my thoughts and asked me to carry them to the artists...I hesitated.  After a lot of thought I asked what I had believed to be a good friend if she could be persuaded to reexamine the work with an eye towards it being pretty insensitive.  I got put on blast and virtually hung up on.
    If someone approaches you and gives a cogent, thought out critique delivered without hostility or aggression...what would your response be to a good friend?  If the idea couldn't be discussed rationally with a friend....what about someone who is offended badly and approaches them in public?
     
    What do you think?  less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - March 3, 2017
    1,236 views 1 like
    11

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share