Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What’s a situation in which you’re usually hi and goodbye? Just show your face and get out of Dodge as soon as possible. ~

What’s a situation in which you’re usually hi and goodbye? Just show your face and get out of Dodge as soon as possible. ~

Posted - March 5, 2020

Responses

Any situation that involves people.
      March 5, 2020 9:13 AM MST

Meetings or training sessions for things I already know (this is a hallmark of corporate life).

I retired from a really great company, but since I retired they have merged with another and taken on a whole different personality with a pitiful set of corporate statements.  I read two articles about the company today and feel really sad that I spent so many years building something that has been pissed away and replaced with just another giant evil media company.  I'm glad I wasn't there to be part of the demise.  
      March 5, 2020 2:20 PM MST

You would be amazed if I told you how different being a legal secretary is today compared with when I started  as one back in 1963.  Fortunately, for me - the salaries are still higher than most other secretarial jobs.
      March 6, 2020 9:27 AM MST

Anytime I bump into someone just when I'm urgent to get things done by a deadline.

March 5, 2020 10:43 PM MST