Active Now

Durdle
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » It’s not easy to get dismissed from The Harem, but certain acts just aren’t tolerated, do you understand?

It’s not easy to get dismissed from The Harem, but certain acts just aren’t tolerated, do you understand?

1.  Jealousy, fighting with your Rand-Sisters, etc.  If it’s not your turn, it’s not your turn.  The D in Randy D means Randy Decides. 

2.  Being caught in the possession of or being caught eating mayonnaise, avocados in any form, or Vegemite.  The D in Randy D means Randy Don’t Do the Bad Three.

3.  Intentional continued use of poor grammar after being warned, or if you’re under grammar probation, failure to improve over time.  The D in Randy D means Randy Doesn’t Cotton to Trashy Talking.  

4.  Disrespect of tildes.  The D in Randy D means Randy Desires Dames Who Adore His Tilde. 

5.  Plastic surgery. You were selected just as you were. Keep it that way. The D in Randy D means Randy Digs His Dolls Dainty and Demure. 

~

Posted - April 18, 2020

Responses

Rock n Roll Randy D.  The women love you but I have the keys to your apartment so stand back ladies.  You can't have him he's mine all mine.  hahahahaHAHAHAHAHA  

The D means you decide?  hahaha silly boy...dream on.
    This post was edited by . at April 18, 2020 4:49 PM MDT
      April 18, 2020 2:52 PM MDT

April 18, 2020 3:09 PM MDT

April 18, 2020 3:12 PM MDT

Security!  Check the roster and find out if her name is on it!  I don’t remember ever having granted her permission to come in here and waste all of my snacks! Grrrrrr 

~
      April 18, 2020 3:30 PM MDT

You don’t even know an avocado when you see one.

April 18, 2020 3:31 PM MDT

It’s not easy to get dismissed from The Harem, but certain acts just aren’t tolerated.  
    It’s super-easy to get dismissed from The Harem because certain acts just aren’t tolerated.

1.  Jealousy, fighting with your Rand-Sisters, etc.  If it’s not your turn, it’s not your turn.

1.  Jealousy, fighting with your Rand-Sisters, etc.  If it’s your turn, it’s your turn.

2. Mmm, yummy!

This post was edited by Livvie at April 18, 2020 4:50 PM MDT
      April 18, 2020 3:19 PM MDT

HUGE GIGGLES!!!!
      April 18, 2020 4:22 PM MDT

Boogie Woogie Randy D~

You Do see RanD D, you are Dangerously Dabbling your Ds into Demanding Decisions Decided Directly by a person who, without the Ds, leaves only the scared word, "Ran."  When was the last time you took your Double Ds to Dinner?
    It would be much more delightful and delicous if you would delicately discover the desireable softness of your deeeees.

Don't distress about this dreamy discovery.  Do your Ds a favor.  Take them to a Delightful Dinner. This post was edited by Merlin at April 18, 2020 7:40 PM MDT
      April 18, 2020 4:37 PM MDT

Yes, Randy Dear take your double D's on a Date.
      April 18, 2020 5:10 PM MDT