Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Legal » Think of the MOST IMPORTANT legal issue or case that you personally have been involved in at any time during your life:

Think of the MOST IMPORTANT legal issue or case that you personally have been involved in at any time during your life:

In your opinion, is it or was it something that could have been heard by the US Supreme Court based on the criteria of which cases they take on and which cases they do not?

~

Posted - April 23, 2020

Responses

Nothing major, but I did get in front of the judge and convinced him to dismiss my wife's speeding ticket. (68 in a 55 zone) 
      April 23, 2020 9:46 AM MDT

Supreme Court, yes or no?
    ~
      April 23, 2020 9:52 AM MDT

There was one time in my life, but it was more of a learning how to stand up for myself lesson from the Lord. It was a good turning point for me. Now I have balance in my life.  I prefer to stay out of the courts.  Nothing the Supreme court would be interested in.  
    There was one time 30 years ago when I was stopped behind a city truck at a red light. He backed up right into me and smashed the front end of my car. I was not worried though there was a police car accross the street that saw the whole thing. HA! He sided with the city truck driver and said I rear-ended the truck.  To me, that was supreme court material.  Grrrrrrr
      April 23, 2020 12:43 PM MDT