Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What are three things that recently improved, and two things that recently worsened? ~

What are three things that recently improved, and two things that recently worsened? ~

Posted - May 2, 2020

Responses

Improved:

International cooperation in studying COVID-19 and working towards a vaccine - which is likely to have long term benefits for international cooperation in medicine generally.

Zoom - face to face interactions via the internet - now free to all.

Temporarily, air quality around the world.

Worsened:

International health.

China's relationship with other countries and vice versa.
      May 2, 2020 11:47 PM MDT

:) :)!
      May 3, 2020 3:24 AM MDT

Good: 
    Our laundry crisis is over. We now have clean and matched socks in their appropriate drawers.  We won't have to do socks again until 4th of July.

Don and I decided, in the month of May, to take a Spanish class together, possibly through Babble.

We didn't put near the miles on the cars that we normally do in a month.  Yippee!!

Bad:
    We aren't able to take a trip we planned.

Standing in lines.

This post was edited by Merlin at May 4, 2020 5:35 PM MDT
      May 3, 2020 3:45 AM MDT

What are Socks...?   We only have animal feet in our house....Bear....   :) 
      May 3, 2020 4:01 AM MDT

Having the opportunity to go bare foot with bear feet is the best a bare bear can bare to be!!

I've heard, when you ask your bears about socks, they claim,
    Socks?  Only the pigment of bear's bare feet. ;) :) This post was edited by Merlin at May 4, 2020 3:41 AM MDT
      May 3, 2020 4:54 AM MDT

I can hardly bear to answer yew....I think I must be Bi Polar or more a Honey Bare.....who I live with calls me Honey when I'm Bare to.....hehe 
      May 4, 2020 3:44 AM MDT

It's the magnetic draw of the bare poles that draw us to one another.  We both know how the polar bear rules all.
    ;) :) This post was edited by Merlin at May 4, 2020 2:11 PM MDT
      May 4, 2020 1:41 PM MDT

I was taught how to do that by YOU!
    "The Master Bear" of baring all the tricks in the English language.
    Thank you!  Big Winks and Smiles! This post was edited by Merlin at May 4, 2020 3:41 AM MDT
      May 3, 2020 4:59 AM MDT

Do you know that my cloths are all related to me....strangly ,they are all called Fred Bare...and also when I get out of the shower,im bare'ly recognizeable in the roar...:)
      May 4, 2020 10:55 AM MDT

Amo 
    Ama
    Amas
    Aman
    Amamos

I
    You, he, she, it
    You (familiar)
    They
    We

~
      May 3, 2020 8:08 AM MDT

Improved: 1) my garden is looking really good at the moment! 2) I no longer have to spend days and days on end, 8am-11pm working on my final assignment in order to get it passed.  3) I've done a lot more baking AND have a huge supply of flour, (bulk order) still to use up.
    Worsened: 1) My finances aren't good right now :( 2) We seem to have fallen out with the neighbours, which is sad as I keep myself to myself so have been very disappointed that they seem so aggressive and angry, alleging all sorts! 3) I am probably getting fatter with all this home baking!

Oh heck you said three.. I will have to go back now and add more... hmmm  This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at May 3, 2020 10:29 AM MDT
      May 3, 2020 7:28 AM MDT