Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What trait or ability would you have liked to have been born with that would have changed your life drastically for the better?

What trait or ability would you have liked to have been born with that would have changed your life drastically for the better?

A quality you either had to work for, or have never had. 

Posted - May 3, 2020

Responses

I always wanted to be able to read minds! But I am guessing you mean realistic traits? OK so I have a friend/peer who is so incredibly, naturally and awesomely able to articulate her inner thoughts and feelings regarding conversations and interactions with others.. She can just *name* the elements of what is happening so easily e.g. in recounting a phone conversation, she felt that she had had to ask more questions than she would if she had been face to face.. It's the way she hits the nail on the head and so quickly, without thinking.. it comes naturally to her. I would wish I could do that..
      May 3, 2020 7:20 AM MDT

I revel in the company of such people. Always good for terrific insights and thoughtful conversation. 
      May 3, 2020 7:50 AM MDT

The natural ability to either sing or dance very well. I have never been able to do either one of them. 

:(
      May 3, 2020 8:50 AM MDT

Isn’t it funny that there are folks we could name who have careers in music despite the same shortcomings...
      May 3, 2020 9:10 AM MDT

Well heck, that means my entertainment career can begin immediately!  I’m fully qualified!
    :)
      May 3, 2020 10:09 AM MDT