Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » What have you done to entertain yourself and/or others while this pandemic feeds fear into our lives?

What have you done to entertain yourself and/or others while this pandemic feeds fear into our lives?

Posted - May 5, 2020

Responses

Have no fear.  Take  care of yourself.  You know what is best for you. 
      May 5, 2020 12:42 PM MDT

I've been horribly busy, first with a re-write for my final assignment, then an anticipatory re-write in case that one failed, (it did but not on the part I re-wrote lol!) but also, simultaneously, working, I am working from home.. There hasn't been any spare time aside from that. Oh, I also did an online course, during that time.. Things have started to slow down now but there still seems so little free time.
      May 5, 2020 1:03 PM MDT

Nothing but I stopped taking my blood pressure medication because my blood pressure is quite back to normal since I quit doing booze a while ago and I have cut down to 4 cigarettes a day from 12. Can't quite quit yet but maybe soon. 
    I go out at least every 2nd day for coffee or shopping or just walk around. Looking after my lazy old cat too.
      May 5, 2020 1:23 PM MDT

Come here, drink, watch TV. And other stuff...you know.
      May 5, 2020 5:56 PM MDT

For me, not much has changed. Say, wait a second, was that Jane S who just passed through here?  Sorry, I have to go, bye!

~

May 24, 2020 11:08 PM MDT