Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » History » Are you collecting any coronavirus memorabila?

Are you collecting any coronavirus memorabila?

Today I got a haircut and saved some of the hair. I figure some fine day in the future I can look at it and remember what I did during the pandemic - sit around and grow hair.  Cheers and happy Motherso day!

Posted - May 10, 2020

Responses

Good idea -I should have been saving all the receipts for the hundreds of dollars I been spending hoarding/panic buying cat food and non-perishable groceries in case of shortages next winter - to show my grandchildren about the Great Pandemic/COVID-19 episode. 
      May 10, 2020 9:03 PM MDT

I  didn't save my hording reciets either but I'm thinking of taking a photo of the t-shirt  that I had to cut a bunch of small Sqares out of during the coronavirus TP shortage. Cheers!
      May 11, 2020 3:04 PM MDT

Yes, I am collecting news which I will put on a thumb drive and personally hand to my Great Grandaughter.  Hopefully, she will pass it on down for future generations. 
      May 10, 2020 9:40 PM MDT

You should add a warning about the orange  man that they will see in the news  clips like he should  not  be taking seriously and no one should drink bleach and look directly into a solar eclipse.  Cheers!
      May 11, 2020 2:49 PM MDT

Barber shops and hairdressers are all shut here.. people are really not happy about that! I figure we will all turn into woolly mammoths if this goes on much longer!
      May 11, 2020 1:50 PM MDT

I'm lucky my wife cuts my hair.  Cheers!
      May 11, 2020 3:08 PM MDT