Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Have you been desired?

Have you been desired?


~

Posted - May 17, 2020

Responses


  • 44878
    Yes.
      May 17, 2020 12:16 PM MDT
    3

  • 10026
    :) :)!!
      May 17, 2020 1:26 PM MDT
    3

  • 10026
    I do believe so.
    Yes.
    :) :)
      May 17, 2020 1:27 PM MDT
    3

  • 44878
      May 17, 2020 6:32 PM MDT
    2

  • 14795
    You of all people should realize that by now....now for the last time.....take my shoes off and take your hands out of my underwear drawer and get back in my wardrobe ....you've not killed all the moths yet..
      May 17, 2020 1:54 PM MDT
    4

  • 54064
    Wait, I can explain. 




      No. No I can't. 


      May 17, 2020 2:28 PM MDT
    4

  • 14795
    I bet you were bust in two post that pitcher...:( 
      May 17, 2020 2:33 PM MDT
    3

  • 8341
    Wow, someone has big bumpers. hahahaha
      May 17, 2020 5:47 PM MDT
    3

  • 54064

      LOL!

    ~
      May 17, 2020 11:58 PM MDT
    1

  • 5808
      May 17, 2020 2:15 PM MDT
    3