Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Anyone seen the 2015 film called Spotlight...it's on BBC 2 right now and it's about the Boston Globe in Massachusetts...

Anyone seen the 2015 film called Spotlight...it's on BBC 2 right now and it's about the Boston Globe in Massachusetts...

It's about a huge RC Church Paedophile ring concerning 87 priests  and how actually court evidence strangely went missing...  

Posted - May 22, 2020

Responses

Yep, and next week--------------- The Boy Scouts.
      May 23, 2020 7:22 AM MDT

Ahhhh...You mean that wonderful person that set up the Boys Brigade Lord Baden-Powell...Our whole privately educated Royal Family seem to be an instigator if it two....In Canada ,many Indian children went missing while in the care of the queen and The Duke of Edinburgh and every thing was covered up by the English government and no one was allowed to speak of it...Both are wanted to stand trial in the Hauge and warrants have been issued for their arrest...
    Type it into google for a shock that will astound you and any decent person that reads it...:( 
    Its also why the so called Prince Andrew is allowed to walk free...
      May 23, 2020 8:33 AM MDT

If you want a real shock Google "Canada + residentical  schools" their policy was beat the indian out of kids. The church and England was probablly behind that. Then if you have room for more shock Google "Canada + forced migration" and "Canada + RCMP sled dog masacure". Part of the shock is it happened in the 1950's and 60's when we were supposed to be a civilized Country. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 23, 2020 9:13 AM MDT

I think all that just  followed orders are as guilty if not more so then that ordered people to do these things..Look what happened in Australia and still effects so many of the kids that are still alive and lived through that era..
    How can a nation steal others lands and just be allowed to keep it..yet if we get a parking ticket for what ever Rea reason and don't pay it we are hounded to we die..unles you are royalty or someone else holding power..
      May 23, 2020 10:37 AM MDT

Ya I have no answer to why Nations  do the horrible things they do or why people allow them to get away with it but I can offer a First Nation war cry.  Hey ya hi ya hey ya hi ya - were you when the sun went down and gave this land to the people and not the kings and queens - hey ya hi ya hey ya hi ya - we hear your words  and your words are hollow - hey ya hi ya hey ya hi ya. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 23, 2020 1:57 PM MDT
      May 23, 2020 10:58 AM MDT

They have a notion I think that might is right and it's an easy thing to take from a baby or child that can't or don't know how to retaliate to defend their self........not everyone is born with violet tendencies and evern when push comes to shove that still refuse to do it...
    Not every one can live with blood on their concious...no matter what the outcome...
      May 23, 2020 2:05 PM MDT

Was it Celine Dion who had a sibling come up missing in the hands of the govt.?
      May 23, 2020 11:15 AM MDT

I don't know...I'm just so shocked if that was true..I'm in no doubt that it is ....By chance on tv there is a prog called "Masterers of the Pacific Coast....The Tribes of British Columbia" it's about how the Englush slautered virtuall most all of every Tribe of Indians that were none aggressive and had been living there in hundred of different tribes and were completly defenceless .....
      May 23, 2020 1:47 PM MDT

I saw it in the theater when it was released. An excellent, eye-opening film.
      May 23, 2020 11:15 AM MDT

I think they should be hounded to the day they die...and once caught make them suffer far worse before they do...
      May 23, 2020 1:52 PM MDT