Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Traditions » What is something you have never been really very good at saving?

What is something you have never been really very good at saving?

~

Posted - May 23, 2020

Responses

I hope for all of us.
    :) :).
    We will find that spot that brings happy goosebumps!
    Big Smiles and Hugs and Loves to all. 
    :) :)
      May 24, 2020 12:31 PM MDT

I’m really too young to retire; I have my whole life ahead of me!

~

~

May 24, 2020 12:38 PM MDT

I wrecked the car.

Your white dress shirts are now pink. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at May 26, 2020 9:52 AM MDT
      May 24, 2020 4:33 PM MDT

Saving, not saying

May 24, 2020 10:22 PM MDT

Oh.  Chocolate Mint ice cream...
      May 25, 2020 6:37 PM MDT

So many open jokes here, I don't know where to begin....
    ;) :)
      May 24, 2020 4:33 PM MDT

Please feel free, we love your sense of humor!

~

May 24, 2020 10:23 PM MDT

Whales.
      May 24, 2020 4:56 PM MDT

May 24, 2020 5:12 PM MDT

Why bother....no one in England likes the Welsh..  :( 
      May 24, 2020 6:45 PM MDT

Really?  That seems mean and bigoted. 

May 24, 2020 10:44 PM MDT

Strange as that may seem..... It's true....they are renowned for being rude to anyone that is English...and in very rural areas mostly ,if and English person or family walk in to a pub they all begin to speak welsh and not English...
    Im not sure when ,but maybe Sixty years ago they changed the border slightly and parts of England became Wales...The English living in then Wales/Whales then all moved back to England as there was no way would be called welsh...
    The feud still goes on to this very day....Farmers on the English side hate the Welsh....they say they rustle their free range sheep ,other livestock and steal their farm equipment...and take leaks on their farms while stealing other vegetables....
    Personally ,I can't blame the welsh for hating the English ,given what our so called English so called Royalty did to them many hundred years ago...Nasty isn't the word....they were evil scum and stole their lands in Wales ,Ireland and so many other countries around the world......just look what they did to America,Canada, Africa, India, China, Australia and all other smaller countries they landed on....they perposly decimated them with european diseases and killed hundereds of thousand of people ,just so they could steal their lands....If you are of royal blood.....you/they are still all above the law still ,to this very day....
    I don't call being honest  being a bigot either....I believe that the Crown should stil pay for the crimes of the atrocities it committed in yesteryear ..The whole world still suffers for what so many European countries inflicted on them all.
      May 25, 2020 12:09 AM MDT

All I can say is...

You Are Amazing!

And I mean that in a very, very, good way.
    :) :)!!
      May 25, 2020 7:50 PM MDT

Lol...I wouldn't say that....Both our parents and both sets of grand parents were very open about things they considered right and wrong....
    The victors in all wars writes all  the history books...There is no doubt in my mind that all sides in any wars that attrocties are committed on both sides during all wars....
    Only yesterday i was talking to an old friend of my dad about a war documentary I had just watched...about American troops in the pacific during ww11 ...He told me about how fanatical the Japs were and what what American troops did to inexperienced officers sent to replace the one been killed or seriously wounded..Aparently troops often killed these inexperienced officers when ordered to do impossible things that would kill them all....from what I gather it was not unheard of fighting the Germans in Europe to..
    I would think I to would do the same if I was ever in such a situation...
    Did you ever see the film...The Charge of the Light Brigade...What an idiotic waste of life for both men and horses......
    Did you know that during the First World War in Europe...when countless thousands of soldiers and horses from both sides were killed...every few days they had to stop and burn the dead bodies to stop diseases and typhoid  spreading...
    No one ever speaks of these things...It amazes me how any human can get use to doing it ...
      May 26, 2020 4:36 AM MDT

The ones that i have hurt. This post was edited by Baba at May 24, 2020 9:58 PM MDT
      May 24, 2020 5:04 PM MDT

My sanity. I've been fighting that fight for 20 years already.
      May 24, 2020 6:48 PM MDT

Dust.....my Dyson Hover really sucks at picking it up ...id never buy another...:( 
      May 24, 2020 6:49 PM MDT

Teeth for the tooth Fairy...we use to get at least ten quid for each one....our parents friends use to hate sleeping over night if they had drunk to much and couldn't drive...
    Thing it that they mostly knew Ten Pounds wouldn't go far between six kids and more than one would need to go missing...;)D
      May 24, 2020 7:04 PM MDT