Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Did you or will you pull any pranks this weekend?

Did you or will you pull any pranks this weekend?

Yesturday at the food store one of the workers was watering  the outside bedding plants.  I steped on her hose which cut off the water presser and she started  shaking the watering wand wondering what was wrong with it. After a few seconds  I  took  my foot off the hose and she started watering the plants again. After a few seconds I steped on her hose again and she started shaking the watering  wand again.  I kept doing the same thing for a couple of minutes and I would of got away with it if not for those meddling kids - they started laughing and pointed me out to the lady. Cheers!

Posted - May 24, 2020

Responses

Nanoose!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself!  You know old people might have a heart attack from a shock of cold water!  Let's not forget.... however,
    if she were a bad old lady, she might melt.  
    O.k. you win.
    Since I water plants with a hose everyday, I know how annoying this can be.  You made a creatively hilarious prank!!
    :) :)!!
    This post was edited by Merlin at May 24, 2020 9:08 AM MDT
      May 24, 2020 9:07 AM MDT

My middle name is Mr. Safly so my pranks are done  follow the safety first rule. The lady was using a watering wand so  the water is away from her body plus I slowly took my foot off the hose so there was no sudden surge in water preasure. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 24, 2020 1:48 PM MDT
      May 24, 2020 9:46 AM MDT

I believe and know you would never put anyone in danger.
    Your prank was incredibly fantastic.
    If you EVER pull such a prank on me, however, just remember....................

Pay backs are sweet...

And I am not as cautious as thee....

Big winks and smiles!!! This post was edited by Merlin at May 25, 2020 6:45 AM MDT
      May 24, 2020 9:52 AM MDT

(everyday every day)

I’m confused: which are you saying it is, annoying or hilarious?

May 25, 2020 6:45 AM MDT

May 24, 2020 1:47 PM MDT

I object, it was not me, I wasnt there at all. I don't shop at Wallmart anyway.
      May 25, 2020 5:33 AM MDT

No, I respect other people too much. 
    The Golden Rule and all. 
      May 25, 2020 6:37 AM MDT

You're a real laugh riot, Nanoose.
      May 25, 2020 9:00 PM MDT