Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Imagine if President Barack Obama WERE GOLFING today when the virus deaths reached 100,000? Imagine what the Repubbaccans would say?

Imagine if President Barack Obama WERE GOLFING today when the virus deaths reached 100,000? Imagine what the Repubbaccans would say?

Has one Repubbaccan chastized the powers that be for his golfing in the midst of such TRAGEDY?

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Ridiculous question isn't?

The powers that be could hold a party with naked nubile hot babes under age running around on camera and his peeps would find a way to make it a good thing. You think I'm kidding? Think again.

Posted - May 24, 2020

Responses

In 2014 Trump chastised Obama  for golfing during a National  crises (Sars or something like that). Now Trump is doing the same thing but with a dangerous differance. Obama deserved  his golf game by working hard all week trying to run a Country and after his golf game he went back to  working hard at running a country. Trump dosn't deserve his golf game because he didn't work hard all week trying to run a country instead he worked hard all week trying to get himself 4 more years and after his golf game he won't work hard  at running a country he will work hard at tweeting his lies to get elected again. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 25, 2020 4:27 AM MDT
      May 24, 2020 9:30 AM MDT

Once again m'dear I agree with thee. The rules are very different for President Obama. Whereas he could do nothing right in the eyes of repububaccans the powers that be can do nothing wrong. I'm gonna ask why? Thank you for your thoughtful reply Nanoose and Happy Monday! :)
      May 25, 2020 4:28 AM MDT

Obama was golfing while he sent soldiers to war in middle east.   

I do not care if they golf...or how much they golf.  There are just much more important things to worry about. 
      May 24, 2020 12:59 PM MDT

Yup, I agree. There are more important things to worry about than a round or two of golf. Presidents have golfed in the past and I'm sure they will golf in the future. :)
      May 25, 2020 2:17 AM MDT

• I honestly thought that any criticism of BHO was termed sedition,heresy, blasphemy, political incorrectness, hate speech and on a much LOWER consideration, general grousing by the barefoot, redneck, gun toting, reprehensible, civil liberty loving hillbillies and white trash of which I'm proud to be a part of. In short, we wouldn't DARE say a word if BHO wanted to play golf, tennis or checkers, even in the aftermath of nuclear strike. Some folks aren't worth the attention.
      May 24, 2020 2:26 PM MDT

You're right, it is a ridiculous question.
      May 25, 2020 4:15 AM MDT