Active Now

Zack
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I can hardly wait to see what the hordes droves mobs gangs of bunker boy rallygoers look like. Jammed together like sardines and maskless?

I can hardly wait to see what the hordes droves mobs gangs of bunker boy rallygoers look like. Jammed together like sardines and maskless?

Bring the kids. Make it a family outing. Give your kids lots of hate memories they can go back to and remember warmly. What could it hurt? Get them while they are very young. Shape the minds and brain and stoke the hate so by the time "the kids" are in charge they have been lubricated primed gone over and made PERFECT.

Posted - June 11, 2020

Responses

No different than protesters and rioters being smashed together.
      June 11, 2020 5:24 PM MDT

Whaddabout whaddabout whaddabout whaddabout whaddabout whaddabout whaddabout.
      June 12, 2020 2:17 AM MDT

They will have already spread it if it is going to spread.    

It is about being fair.   The virus does not care if you are protesting/rioting/rallying. 
      June 12, 2020 6:44 AM MDT

I  hope nobody brings their kids because I have a feeling that Trump's first rally is going to get really violent because Trump will turn the crowd on the media. Right now Trump has those private cops in DC that wear no identification  and they are patrolling the protesters - bet he will have a few of them at the rally and they will turn on the media too. Cheers!
      June 11, 2020 5:45 PM MDT

Kids are being dragged along everywhere bunker boy adoring worshippers go Nanoose. To brainwash thoroughly early. Covid 19 is surging/spiking in Tulsa where the first hate rally for months will take place next week aalegedly. Also the worst race riot in history occurred in Tulsa and juneteenth commemorates that horrible historical day. So of course bunker boy chooses either purposely or stupid dumbly ignorantly TULSA to make his comeback. No masks allowed and NO SOCIAL DISTANCING.Bazillions will show up to please him and because well he** they adore the guy and just breathing the same air he does is a big deal to them. Now any cancelling and that will show how very cowardly bunker boy is. America is already at 110,000 DEAD and I think we reached TWO MILLION infected. Going for doubling down in record time as he always does Wait and see. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      June 12, 2020 2:23 AM MDT

COVID-19 will hopefully thin out their numbers before the election.
      June 11, 2020 6:08 PM MDT

Would that it were confined to his adoring worshippers. But you see of course they will go into the population of which I am one and infect me and I will die. Lots of mes out there R just waiting for that when. Maybe the adoring worshippers are all immune and carriers and that is the plan to thin US out. We will see. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee. Oh I bought some OLD CROC extra sharp cheddar...white. Quite the best extra sharp cheddar I've ever had. I'm now an OLD CROC fan. This post was edited by RosieG at June 12, 2020 2:27 AM MDT
      June 12, 2020 2:26 AM MDT