Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » What was the last thing you found?

What was the last thing you found?

Posted - June 15, 2020

Responses

True love. (I’m so happy.)

~

June 15, 2020 4:17 PM MDT

What? That sandwich wasn’t just wondering around in the wild. What was the last thing you found? Something useful, like money or a lighter. 

June 15, 2020 4:24 PM MDT

Jealous. Get your own sandwich!
    ~
      June 15, 2020 4:26 PM MDT

I had a sandwich for breakfast, you’re jealous. 
      June 15, 2020 4:27 PM MDT

Wait, what?  You had a sandwich for breakfast and you didn’t call me? Grrrrrr. 

~

June 15, 2020 4:34 PM MDT

I just noticed I said “wondering“ instead or “wandering”... you’re supposed to catch this stuff. I’m so disappointed in you -_- 
      June 16, 2020 9:50 AM MDT

My mind goes all haywire when sandwiches enter the conversation. 

~

June 16, 2020 10:07 AM MDT

Once I found a chocolet bar wondering around in the wild. It was hanging around a bus stop in the wild part of town. It was still in its package that wasn't opened but I didn't eat it because it was in the  wild part of town so it could of been laced with heroine or something like that. Cheers!
      June 15, 2020 4:59 PM MDT

Chocolate is still spelled the old-fashioned way. 

:|

June 15, 2020 8:10 PM MDT

Jelly?
      June 15, 2020 8:58 PM MDT

I’m glad you didn’t eat the heroine chocolate :) 
      June 16, 2020 9:09 AM MDT

A 2 ton capasity Come Along ( a tool for pulling heavy objects). It's probally worth a couple hundred dollars so it was a nice find. Cheers!
      June 15, 2020 4:18 PM MDT

Good find :) cheers. 
      June 15, 2020 4:24 PM MDT

I found a singer I don't like:

Ed Sheeran (but that doesn't look like Sheeran to me in that video? I don't know what Beyonce looks like, I guess. )

I was going to answer with something else but Sheeran came to mind when I saw his name in the video. I can't stand that song here, either. I figure it must be them -- I see "Class of . . . "" sign behind them and figure it's a special concert for 2020 graduates. I heard about singers doing a special concert or something like that.

:)

Though I can't stand him, I'll always like and admire him for the first song I heard from him -- the incredibly wonderful song 'The A Team" -- what a great song! He just went terribly downhill from there to me. I don't mean to be a party pooper for you question. I'll blame it on Sheeran. :)
      June 15, 2020 5:59 PM MDT

The two artists singing are India Carney and Mario Jose, so I’m confused where you came up with Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé lol :) Maybe they where the original artist of that song? If so, I’ve never heard the original. 

June 16, 2020 9:10 AM MDT

Thank you, #CanadianGangsta -- I appreciate your help on that.

Yes, I doublechecked and, yeah, this is an Ed Sheeran song. I'm unsure if Beyonce sings with him on the original because I avoid it when I hear the intro. Ha!

But why I brought up Sheeren is because on my computer, the still image of your video in your question has "Perfect Duet - Ed Sheeran and Beyonce" - - and the rest of the title does not fit in the image. 

Just now - I checked out this video and the full title says " Perfect Duet - Ed Sheeran and Beyonce -- 50's Prom cover" and then it mentions India Carney and Mario Jose, like you've said here. Thanks for helping me.

Yeah, it's another annoying Sheeran song to me.

And I admit that Jose makes me actually sort of  like the song! He has a much better voice to me than Sheeran. This song in particular to me (I know I'm being unkind and unfair and I'm making it up) seems to me like Sheeran thought to himself, "Hey, what maudlin-type of over-the-top love song song can I write so that everyone will want it played at their wedding receptions and I can make a lot of money on royalties?"

I do love Sheeran on his A Team song, though, like I said.

And, after his excellent-and-perfect-to-me "The A Team," everything else I've heard from him is trite and annoying. And then another answerMugger a while ago had shared a video clip of my favorite band "Simple Minds" performing at an awards show -- the camera was filming them from the audience and panning from behind the audience. Everyone in the audience was looking at and enjoying Simple Minds, so everyone was filmed from behind. Except the camera came upon Ed Sheeran in the audience and he was looking directly at the camera with his back to the stage, with a smug smile on his face. Ick. I admit I hold that mugging-for-the-camera moment against him. I'll try to find the clip maybe. :)

Again, though - - on my computer ,the title of our video on the still image says Ed Sheeran in it. That's why I brought him up. :)

EDIT: Here's Sheeran's original. But I recommend not listening. Ha! :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at June 16, 2020 9:49 AM MDT
      June 16, 2020 9:39 AM MDT

I see :) I didn’t even notice the title on the video. I’ve been on a Postmodern Jukebox kick lately and you tube is always recommending them to me, they’re all covers . I love this song when I found it and the video makes me happy. That guy singing has the best smile IMO. But yeah, I’m not a huge Sheeran fan either so maybe I wouldn’t have liked it if I’d first heard it by him lol :) So I’m with you on that :) 

June 16, 2020 9:48 AM MDT

:)
    I like the song better with your version here with Carney and Jose. :)

June 16, 2020 6:15 PM MDT

I’m not sure if it’s the song I like or the smiles on both the people singing it... something about it makes me happy:) 
      June 16, 2020 6:26 PM MDT

Ha! I know what you mean! Both of these singers, whom I've not heard until now, have great auras about them. Wonderful, appealing presence. :)
      June 16, 2020 6:39 PM MDT

Yes :) 
      June 16, 2020 6:40 PM MDT

My way to the pissoir.
      June 15, 2020 8:17 PM MDT

lol!
      June 16, 2020 7:53 AM MDT

Okay, thanks for sharing that Info. 
      June 16, 2020 9:10 AM MDT