Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Do you think these two people would make a good couple? Why or why not?

Do you think these two people would make a good couple? Why or why not?

~

Posted - June 19, 2020

Responses

JaneS would not lower herself to that level.
      June 19, 2020 7:46 PM MDT

Pretty sure that dude would eventually eat her. 
      June 19, 2020 8:06 PM MDT

Wait, isn't that the idea?

~
      June 19, 2020 9:01 PM MDT

I almost qualified my initial response with "and not in a sexy way". 

Lord knows what really goes on in your dungeon!
      June 20, 2020 8:50 AM MDT

It’s a normal dungeon, not much out of the ordinary. Wait, why am I trying to explain it when I could simply just show you. Come on over, you’re invited. 

~

June 20, 2020 8:54 AM MDT

Not until you install a proper stairway. That ladder looks dangerous! 
      June 20, 2020 8:57 AM MDT

Don’t worry, “guests” are usually unconscious upon arrival and have to be lowered by a truss. The ladder is pulled up to the ground floor during the stay, let‘s just say that few of them ever touch the ladder at all. It’s an involved process, far too complicated for details here. I’ll show you as soon as you have time to drop by. 

~

June 20, 2020 9:33 AM MDT

Depends what kind of couple.
    I notice they enjoy each other's sense of humour here,
    but maybe there is too much of an age difference for romance.
      June 19, 2020 10:03 PM MDT

Er, um, the guy is not a member here on AnswerMug. Many people claim that he is, but I know personally that it’s a case of mistaken identity. (Cough, cough.)

~

June 19, 2020 11:50 PM MDT

Er, um, I'm sure the guy in the photo is not a Mugger.
    But the fellow who wrote the question is, and he has a tendency to pick cheeky photos as imaginary images of himself, usually with athletic young physiques and gorgeous smiles.

In this image, it's understandable that Ms Jane looks unimpressed; he's forgotten to cut the burger in half to share it with her.
      June 20, 2020 1:01 AM MDT

You’re owed a much better explanation. 

Many years ago, when I first began announcing my sandwich fetish every third post, Jane S seized upon it along with her revolving, frivolous, unwarranted restraining orders and augmented them with counterposts wherein she fought against her heart and grudgingly thwarted my loving attention for her. As part of her campaign of painful self-denial and fleeting delusion, she posted the rather large fellow enthusiastically enjoying his meal, purporting it to be a rendition of yours truly. I have always vehemently denied that it depicts me, as I am svelte compared to our eagerly engaged friend in the photo. Nonetheless, from time to time Jane S repeatedly posted his image, such to the point that other poor souls have been duped and hornswaggled into falling for Jane‘s subterfuge, as shown in an earlier thread from yesterday’s lineup of posts. My adamant declaration that he is not me and I am not he is the desperate cry of a man merely wanting to clear the air and not be confused for our portly masticator. While I bear neither ill will nor disparagement for the loveable lug, I choose not to be accused of maintaining his ample physique. 

When I wrote above that he is not a member here, I meant it as delineation between himself and myself, owing to the fact that I certainly am a member.  I would not want newcomers or anyone else mistakenly take me for him. 

Please let me know if further details are necessary for unraveling this mystery. Thank you.

3cb23_58be.jpeg

~

June 20, 2020 2:25 AM MDT

[I don’t know why the photo disappeared from above, but here’s a different one to replace it.  I don’t like hitting the edit button, so I’m putting it here.]

~

June 20, 2020 3:11 PM MDT

they might
      June 20, 2020 3:40 PM MDT