Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What are you like to live with?

What are you like to live with?

Are you easy to get along with?  Does everything need to be done "your way" or are you open to others suggestions?

Posted - July 1, 2020

Responses

I'm easy to get along with. The two of us, for the most part, accept each other for who we are.
      July 1, 2020 11:06 AM MDT

I'm easy to get along with, as long as everything is done my way when I care to have a way.

LOL
      July 1, 2020 12:59 PM MDT

Well, according to my roommates, I’m horrible to live with.  They say I an excessively demanding.  I tell them where they can sleep, how they can use the bathroom, and won’t allow them to have loud music. 
    OK, I admit I am a bit of a perfectionist.  I like things to be, you know, “perfect”.  However, in my defense, my roommates are complete slobs!  Did you know that they won’t even flush the toilet?  They’ll even barge in on me when I’m in the bathroom shaving (without even a courtesy knock) and just start doing their “business” - right there in front of me.   They leave their clothing lying all over the house - and I mean everywhere!  Worst of all, they’re exhibitionists!  Seriously, I do NOT want to see their “junk” all the time. (Oh, did I mention that my roommates are cats?)

July 1, 2020 1:17 PM MDT

Living with me is like a combanation  of living with Pee Wee Hermon ,  Arnold Horshak {from Welcome Back Kotter}  and that Nigerian  pirate that say's -  look at me  I'm the Captain now. Cheers!
      July 1, 2020 1:32 PM MDT

I have lived by myself most of my adult life. I do have particular ways of doing things, a strong need for quiet time, and I don't want anyone else touching my things. That said, if I lived with someone, I would probably never speak up and state my preferences. I would just seethe in silence for a few months or years and then smother them in their sleep.
      July 1, 2020 1:39 PM MDT

Good to know. 

*Note to self: update last will and testament, as a precaution, lower the percentage that Jane S will receive.

~

July 1, 2020 2:25 PM MDT

No chance of that happening to you. I would smother myself first before trying to live with you.
      July 1, 2020 2:28 PM MDT

Good to know. 

*Note to self: alter (forge) Jane S’ last will and testament, raise the percentage that I will receive. (Cough, cough.)

~

July 1, 2020 2:31 PM MDT

Wait, don’t tell me; this means that you’re finally finalizing your plans to move into my spare bedroom, aren’t you?

(I’m so happy, folks!)

~

July 1, 2020 2:30 PM MDT

I'm pretty easy to live with. Just DON'T touch my S@@T!!!
      July 1, 2020 2:39 PM MDT

Do you leave other people's stuff alone as well?
      July 2, 2020 9:15 AM MDT

That's what makes me such a great person to live with. I don't mess with other people's stuff.
      July 2, 2020 9:39 AM MDT

• I am fairly easy to live with, but I suppose I get along better with those who aren't terribly picky about decor and let me handle a lot of the details (like the roommates I've had in the past). I'm very clean and don't let things get too cluttered or messy (in college I was often the only one who ever vacuumed or cleaned the bathroom). I am also quiet and don't stay up late. 
      July 1, 2020 11:18 PM MDT

Wait, who gets to answer this: me, or my family members?

July 2, 2020 12:03 AM MDT

Well, my Cat
    might complain when 
    i don't give her treats
    when she wants them.
      July 5, 2020 8:40 AM MDT