Active Now

WelbyQuentin
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What are some humorous red flags that a person might encounter on a first date? ~

What are some humorous red flags that a person might encounter on a first date? ~

Posted - July 10, 2020

Responses

Unbearable grammar infractions such as I seen.

Too much touching.  It's a first date!

Using a toothpick in my presence.

Trying to finish a sentence for me. 

Telling me something highly personal.  I don't care on a first date.

Using terms of endearment.  Yuk.

Putting something on my plate.  And don't head toward my plate with your fork.  I don't even like this after 20 years.

Answering your phone......really you better have that baby turned off before our date.

And, this is not the time to tell me about your former spouse.

July 10, 2020 11:11 PM MDT

“Hold on, Babe, i ain’t seent nothin’ like dat b4, sew yore rung if thats you’re opinion Sweatie. Thats reely nice material on you’re blouse ,is it silk?  And yore skin feals jest as smoove under it, two. Y u cringing like dat?  Our u going to eat that pikel?  No?  Thanks, gee, nice and crunchy. Here, try my bell pepper, i dont even like those things, so i dont no y i ordered it ,i only took 1 bite of it ,but i’ll jest slip it here onto yore plate. You r SOOOO diff from my ex-wife ur nothing like her at all , well, not my second ex i shood say ,my forth .  What a which she was ;she wanted me to reverse my vasectomy so she cood have another baby after menopaws. Listen, Sugar, i gotta take dis call ,its my parole officer wondering why i cut off the ankul monitor ,tween me and u it itches too much on the psoriasis i had all over the lef side of my body ,N-e 1 ever tell u u have sexy wrists ? i bet u like bean tyed up rite ?  did u c my wallet ?  i think i lef it at the hafway house ,kin u pay for dinner jest did wunz ? Y r u lookin’ at me like dat, i kno it’s you’re fork but i kin eet off of it 2: were on a date so soon we’ll be having sex ,it’s da same thing. Shut up four a minit , cant u c ’m on da phone? how rood!  Hey wait wear r goin’ ¿ i thot evry thing wuz jes fine !  Come back ,da check steal nedes too b paid!”

:|

July 10, 2020 11:46 PM MDT

He brings an application form to join his harem.
      July 11, 2020 4:44 AM MDT

You’re right, you’re right. It should be emailed to her later that evening. I’ll make sure to do it correctly with the next one . . . 

~

July 11, 2020 2:32 PM MDT

Wears khaki pants and orders a drink that comes With one of those little umbrellas in it. 
      July 11, 2020 10:26 AM MDT

You say it as if it’s a bad thing. 

~

July 11, 2020 10:14 PM MDT

Not being able to handle an umbrella.

President Trump arrives in Fort Lauderdale yesterday. Photo: Kevin Lamarque/Reuters
      July 11, 2020 10:52 AM MDT

Lol
      July 11, 2020 10:55 AM MDT

Or having toilet paper on his shoe.

July 11, 2020 1:39 PM MDT

Asking me if I want some 'Randy-candy'

July 11, 2020 1:41 PM MDT

I know, right?  I mean let’s be for real; you’re on the date in the first place because you’re going for the Randy-Candy!  Make your move, Woman, make your move!

~

July 11, 2020 2:35 PM MDT

I immediately thought of this commercial -- to me, the first time I saw it, I thought, "What? This guy seems very nice, fun, polite, (and cute) -- and she notices and needs to comment on a wrinkled shirt? I'll go on a first date with him any time!"

(Though, I do admit that I find the female here incredibly attractive and fun, too! Ha! If one needs to comment, she, at least, does it in an appealing way, ha.)

My point: Regardless of what Downy wants me to think, no red flag here for me. In fact, this "red flag" makes him all the more attractive. :)

And your key-to-me word "humorous"- - chances are, if I noticed a humorous red flag, I might possibly find that attractive and fun!
    :)

July 11, 2020 8:17 PM MDT

I want her. 

~

July 12, 2020 2:42 PM MDT

Yes!! Isn't she incredible? I almost want her! Ha! :)  And she does it all with just one sentence and a smile!
    :)

July 12, 2020 5:04 PM MDT