Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: What Kind Of Fish Are You?

Quiz: What Kind Of Fish Are You?

Category: Quiz.

Inspired by Randy I was looking for what kind of seafood I am. I did not find any quiz, but I found this one. What kind of freshwater aquarium fish are you most like?

Like always, take part if you like quizzes, IF not... Make a jerk out of yourself and reply with your own question or show the courtesy and stay out of the question (none mentioned, none forgotten). Those that take part; share your results below in the comments. Have fun!

Link: What Kind Of Fish Are You?

Me: GloFish

You're a GloFish! GloFish are normal fish that are genetically modified to have neon colors. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt them! GloFish can survive rough conditions and very rarely get sick. This is because they are not only modified to be colorful, but also to be extremely healthy. GloFish are usually okay in community aquariums, but because of their genetic modification, they can sometimes be a bit too extreme and bully other fish. It doesn't mean they're bad, just very robust. GloFish are a very unique addition to community aquariums!

Oh. Closest to glitter in an aquarium. I guess. 

Posted - October 7, 2016

Responses

• Betta.
    "You're a betta fish! Betta fish come in all different kinds, usually depending on the shape of their fins. The cool thing about betta fish is that they are very unique and each have their own personality. Some betta fish are very laid back and non aggressive. They can even live with other fish, so long as the other fish aren't bettas. Other betta fish are more aggressive, and will refuse to share tank space with anyone. They can also become quite interactive with their owners. Some bettas will come to the surface and fan out their fins to say hello. Others can even learn to like human touch, and will want to be pet like a dog! They are certainly interesting, to say the least."

Smh.
      October 7, 2016 3:04 AM MDT

Arf. Amazing. Truly an amazing species. 

October 7, 2016 3:09 AM MDT

A Shark.

“Darkness was all she could see”.
    “Lovely was all she could be”.

We were walking along the shores of a salt water lagoon, where Jane and l had decided to take an evening stroll and once we reached the water’s edge, she and l lay down after brushing away the burrs and nettles.

“Anthony, did you know that some of the bodies organs are only able to reach their full potential in the minutes following death, when the brain is no longer able to inhibit them?”

“And that our relationship is like a shark, which needs to keep moving forward, or else it dies?”

Janes face was a few inches from the surface of the water now and she leaned forward and started blowing a string of bubbles, like those l had seen earlier that morning, in the tiny pools surrounding her contact lenses.

I wondered if l was supposed to push her in? This post was edited by Vetrov at October 7, 2016 8:18 PM MDT
      October 7, 2016 3:05 AM MDT

I take it you didn't try the quiz. I loved your post though. Thank you. :-)
      October 7, 2016 3:11 AM MDT

Abalone
    Bluefish
    Cuttlefish
    Dolphins
    Emperor penguin
    Flounder
    Grouper
    Halibut
    Ichthyosaurus
    Jewfish
    Kale
    Lobster
    Mussel
    Nori Rolls
    Organic Sushi
    Potato Salad
    Quinoa Salad
    Rainbow trout
    Sea lion in aspic
    Turtle soup
    Uncle Vanya fish
    Vibrio paralyticus
    Waldorf salad
    X-ray image of Nagasaki taken at noon on 9 August 1945
    Yellow eye kingfish
    Zebra fish
      October 7, 2016 3:10 AM MDT

Platy

You're a platy! Platies are a tropical community fish. Platies can be found in red, orange, yellow, silver, blue, and sometimes white. They can also have lots of cool patterns- some platies even have Mickey-Mouse shapes on their tails! In addition to being some of the cutest tropical fish, platies are also among the sweetest. They are almost never seen attacking other fish or becoming tank bullies. Overall, platies are just a bunch of cuties that brighten up the aquarium.
      October 7, 2016 3:25 AM MDT

Cuties! I love the Mickey Mouse, it's a cool one...

October 7, 2016 3:32 AM MDT

I am on a 'nautical theme' at the moment.
    My funeral music was to be the "Death March from Saul"....(or even 'The Eyes of Texas are Upon You'...despite my "sub Antarctic locale")...but now l am leaning towards..."I'm Popeye the Sailor Man"!.

.....*l live in a caravan.
      October 7, 2016 4:11 PM MDT

Oh. :-)
      October 7, 2016 10:29 PM MDT

Platy!

You're a platy! Platies are a tropical community fish. Platies can be found in red, orange, yellow, silver, blue, and sometimes white. They can also have lots of cool patterns- some platies even have Mickey-Mouse shapes on their tails! In addition to being some of the cutest tropical fish, platies are also among the sweetest. They are almost never seen attacking other fish or becoming tank bullies. Overall, platies are just a bunch of cuties that brighten up the aquarium.

October 7, 2016 6:37 AM MDT

Lovely, we got two Platies already! Yay!
      October 7, 2016 6:49 AM MDT