Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » JA magically appears in your kitchen (She can actually do that.), what do you do?

JA magically appears in your kitchen (She can actually do that.), what do you do?

Posted - July 24, 2020

Responses

Well once she let me know who she was and she comes in peace I would give my dog the hand signal to stand down then offer her a coffee and  give her the grand tour of the garden and house. Cheerrs and happy weekend!
      July 24, 2020 6:09 PM MDT

Mop my floor and fix me dinner, chop, chop!  :  )
      July 24, 2020 6:14 PM MDT

Like Nanoose's preface, once I knew who she was, I'd just ask her to stay at least six feet away while we visit in the kitchen.
    After all, she's not Guy Pearce.
    :)
      July 24, 2020 6:16 PM MDT

Hi Welby~ :) :)!!
    You still make me smile!!
    Happy! Happy!
      July 25, 2020 3:01 AM MDT

Thanks, Merlin!
    You make me smile, too! 
    :)
      July 25, 2020 6:04 AM MDT

Probably give her $100.00
    for hosting my Blog
    and to help her out.
    Thanks for the reminder
    have to take care of that.
    Oh yeah, give her a big hug
    for all of her help and for
    having this Site.
      July 24, 2020 8:13 PM MDT

Sending twinkling magic to surround you in happiness, Baba!
    Beautiful, as always!
    :) :)!!
      July 25, 2020 3:03 AM MDT

~

July 24, 2020 10:30 PM MDT

Is this giving or receiving??
      July 25, 2020 3:04 AM MDT

Come on, you know me!

~

July 25, 2020 6:52 AM MDT

;) :D!!
      July 25, 2020 10:22 AM MDT

Offer her coffee.  OF COURSE!
      July 24, 2020 10:31 PM MDT

Teacher’s pet!

Reported. (Hey, wait . . . )

~

July 24, 2020 10:34 PM MDT

I've told JA is welcome, anytime.  I would not be surprised but absolutely Happy! Happy!
    I would offer her a shot of baileys to go in her French Roast Ice Coffee.  
    (Coming to our house needs a blast of booze sometimes and this is one of them!)
    Actually baileys is a liqueur with only 12 percent alcohol but same idea.  ;))

Being the hostess I am, I would NEVER have a guest in the kitchen or anywhere in our house at the moment.
    I would blindfold her, throw her in Alfred with a to-go cup, drive her to Santa Monica, with her choice of music and the top down, totally disorienting her, pull up to the house Don built, push the buttons to get through the gates, pull the car in, 
    .... by now she has had a sip or two of her "Ice Coffee" and think her head has been swirling,....
    Gently pull the Audi into the garage, guide her over the fountain, (you walk over this to go through the front door," 
    reassure her she has come to Merlin magic, gently take her blindfold off and have her standing in a 22 million dollar kitchen.
    TAA-DAA!
    Then, I would allow her time to take a nap in her guest room. 
    You see, if she just showed up in my kitchen, she ain't leavin' for at least 36 hours.  She is in it for the long, luxurious hours, like it or not.
    After her nap on an extraordinary bed with best sheets ever known to mankind, she would arise to a private  balcony that overlooked an infinity pool and hot tub.  She would be on the second floor of three.  The spa, the steam room the beauty salon, the massage room, the 3 levels, the maids, the butlers,, her own private study, view of the Pacific Ocean, would all be for her part of the house.  She could do what she pleased. 
    When ready, if ever, she may want to say, "Hi."  But, it wouldn't be expected or demanded.
    Maybe she would like a moment of peace and quiet and know..
    It is O.K. not be under stress.  Maybe this house and that 36 hours would let everything melt away.
    There is a huge wine cellar, a movie theater, 2 and 1/2 wet bars inside if desired, and if not, there are people to do meet every need or be silent.
    This is what I give JA if she were to appear in my kitchen.

A day of whatever she wished and people to grant those wishes if she would like.

*** the house Don just finished DOES come with all amenities.  I simply have the magic  to make them available to JA. 
    This house did sell and the new owners could not be kinder.  They have offered their home to Don and I (thank you Don for building such a masterpiece) and our guests anytime.  

I have always said, JA is welcome, any day or night. 

Happy, Healthy, and Safe Thoughts and Accommodations when you fly with Merlin Magic!!
    ;) :)!!

This post was edited by Merlin at July 25, 2020 10:26 AM MDT
      July 25, 2020 3:43 AM MDT

Put a bucket-sized cup under the spout of the machine and tell her to say "when". This post was edited by Slartibartfast at July 25, 2020 10:47 AM MDT
      July 25, 2020 5:54 AM MDT

Ask her what she wants for dinner. 
      July 25, 2020 6:28 AM MDT

Fire up the espresso machine and put on some Joshua Radin tunes (and apologize for the barking dog). 
      July 25, 2020 8:30 AM MDT