Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » thank you answermug for existing

thank you answermug for existing

theres another website which let peoople ask questions and statements , but trust me this website is a bit worst , lot of 'harlots' and toxic people  

i prefer here . 

Posted - July 25, 2020

Responses

I'm on SW, a lot of my friends who are former AM users are there, but SW's just not as fun as EP.  EP didn't make you log in to browse the site, but SW does.  I though EP had a much better style than SW.  On EP, people wrote more stories about themselves, but the SW style is usually short one or two sentence stories.  I'd rather write longer stories that were more common on EP, but it feels kind of awkward on SW, even though a few other people still write the longer EP-style stories there.  I posted a few one or two sentence short stories last night, but didn't really enjoy that writing style.  It kind of makes it feel like SW is to EP as TikTok is to Youtube.  Right now, I basically just use it for chatting with friends who used to be on AM.  I just haven't found something yet that I enjoy posting that fits well with their style, so I'm still working on it.
      July 27, 2020 12:06 AM MDT

Hi Livvie~
    Please don't change your style of writing.  I find it very enjoyable to read. 
    :) :)!!
      July 27, 2020 7:31 AM MDT

Please tell Lyrical One and Harry and anyone else who might remember me hello from me, if you're all still hanging around over there! 
      August 28, 2022 7:24 PM MDT

I would like to make sure my answer is understood.

I am grateful and thankful for answerMug and the people here.  I have made many friends whom are a big part of my life, have been for years, and will continue to be in the future.
    :) :)
    The way I read the question, I did not know it was passively, singling out SW or EP.

I thought franc was saying, "as a general rule....," there are harlots, etc.

I would not put down another site.  It is not in my nature nor who I am.  Just because I may not jive or flow easily on another site doesn't mean it is a bad site.
    It just means I like it here at answerMug.
    :) :)
    Some people may dislike it here and work better at other sites.
    That's fine and dandy, too! :)
    There are probably some that enjoy both.
    Good for them! :) 

Regardless to what he way implying and I missed, I am thankful for the people here,  the way it is set up, the openness in the Adultmug etc. options,  and JA for starting and remaining true to the members at answerMug.
    To JA and all my other friends, I'm glad we have each other and a fun playground!

My answer was not meant to degrade any other site.  It was meant  as a compliment with gratitude.

:) :)!! This post was edited by Merlin at August 9, 2020 3:17 AM MDT
      July 27, 2020 8:00 AM MDT