Discussion » Questions » Communication » When was the most recent time you had to call your cell phone to locate it?

When was the most recent time you had to call your cell phone to locate it?

Me?
Just now.
:)

Posted - July 28, 2020

Responses

At least you know you will be able to find it. Never put your phone on silent. 
      July 29, 2020 7:43 PM MDT

I only put it on "silent," at times, at one of my jobs. And, at that job, I always, always put my phone in the same place at this job, for that very reason. If I have to put it on silent, I need to know where the phone will be, ha!
    Now -- if I can only always remember where I put my phone in all the other "places" of my life, ha.
      July 29, 2020 7:58 PM MDT

This is beginning to be a disturbing trend, Welb, as evidenced by my extensive scientific research . . .  

~

July 29, 2020 7:57 PM MDT

Yup - it doesn't take much to disturb me, too, as you know, ha! The positive side of all of my misplaced phone incidents: I always know it's somewhere near; and, with all the recent times of which I've shared on the site about my misplaced phone, I know it's been where I live, as in, "I just used it 30 minutes ago and I haven't left my place." So, i always know it will be somewhere "here." 

Now, as far as those very, very few times I've thought I've lost my phone? Yikes! (And all those times ended well -- I just had to retrace my steps and "Voila!" )

But I will reverse that upward trend!! Just you watch! And listen! (And if you hear my phone, tell me! Ha!)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 29, 2020 9:47 PM MDT
      July 29, 2020 8:04 PM MDT

Don't own a cell phone. Well, who the dickens is going to call me? Just answer me that!
      August 20, 2020 4:21 PM MDT