Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
RebeccaSJ
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What is something you have done or would like to try doing -just as an expiriment ?

What is something you have done or would like to try doing -just as an expiriment ?

Posted - October 8, 2016

Responses

In the recipe department there are many failures and many successes. 
      October 8, 2016 12:34 PM MDT

I love zucchini cake. I once started making one from scratch, as I usually do with that cake, and, too late, I discovered I had no zucchini. I used cucumbers instead (thinking it was so similar to zucchini - - green, wet)!! Huge failure! It tasted terrible!
    :)
      October 8, 2016 1:57 PM MDT

"Nice!"
      October 8, 2016 2:00 PM MDT

:) Ha! It was anything but nice! Ha! One bite and I threw it away.
      October 8, 2016 2:02 PM MDT

I'm laughing out loud!  I wanted to make blueberry cobbler but had never made it or any cobbler before.  We were having company for dinner so I thought it was a good choice.  How hard could it be?  My MIL had told me how to make.  Oh my goodness.  When I took it out of the oven it was like four huge biscuits with a little purple on them...............that's all I could see.  I sent hubs to the store for whipped cream, strawberries, and cake cups.  As it turned out it tasted good, but I made twice as much dough as I should have.  The dough went on the bottom and was supposed to cook and some of it rise to the top.  It all rose to the top.  I put it in the frig and we ate it later.  I never attempted it again.    I make the kind where you put cake mix on top of the fruit.  That is no-fail!  :)
      October 8, 2016 2:09 PM MDT

I would've probably loved that blueberry cobbler - - my favorite part of the cobbler is the dough part!

I'll remember the cake-mix-on-top method, though.
      October 8, 2016 2:14 PM MDT

Next spring I want to try using sugar water as a plant growth accelerator. Some plants under my hummingbird feeder, which leaks slightly, are quite larger than the other similar plants.
      October 8, 2016 5:44 PM MDT

i would like to try working if only i could find a job
      October 8, 2016 8:17 PM MDT

• "Cat fishing" ...

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 9, 2016 5:13 PM MDT
      October 8, 2016 10:10 PM MDT

Funnee! 
      October 8, 2016 11:57 PM MDT