Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Have you ever abandoned one of your diabolical plans because you thought it might be a little bit evil?

Have you ever abandoned one of your diabolical plans because you thought it might be a little bit evil?

10 years ago I abandoned my diabolical  plan to become  a famous rock stars gardner. My diabolical  plan was to gather a bunch of Popper weed seeds. Then on a night with a full moon I was going to put on my ninja suit - hop in my ninja raft and go over to Randy Bachman's Island and saturate all his flower beds with the popper weed seeds. Then before I hoped into my ninja raft to go back  home I was going to put one of my grounds keeper buisness cards on the community bulitin board. I was going to keep doing the same thing a few more times hoping Randy Bachman would fire his gardner for not taking care of his gardens and call me.  Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - September 11, 2020

Responses

Only the one where I was planning to smuggle copious amounts of Vegemite into Randy's harem compound. He has detectors up, so I smuggled brewer's yeast and salt in instead. The girls can make it themselves.
      September 11, 2020 10:02 PM MDT

I've never really had an diabolical plans.

What is popper weed and how do I get some of those seeds? 

September 12, 2020 7:54 AM MDT

Popper weeds are weeds that grow really really fast and when something touches them or brushes against them they shoot their seeds off and it makes a little popping sound  the seeds they shoot off traval pretty far too. I make my living controlling weeds  manually/organically and I find weeds pretry cool because they all have differnt ways/ tricks to survive and muiltiply. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 12, 2020 4:02 PM MDT
      September 12, 2020 10:04 AM MDT

I thought it was a kind of weed, as in cannabis. Hahaha! 

Weeds are cool. Some of my favorite flowers are weeds, no kidding. 

Yes, cheers to you, too.
      September 12, 2020 4:04 PM MDT

yeah
    This Auto Garage
    Mechanic installed a rebuilt engine 
    that fell apart, and wouldn't be responsible.
    Cost me another $3000.00 for a new engine.
       I drove by his truck daily for a year
    planning how i was going to put nails under 
    his tires. Also every time I Would see him,
     would flip him the finger.
       Haha I was mad as hell.
    anyway ...finally let it all go.
    Anger is a destroyer

September 12, 2020 12:19 PM MDT

I think I would of at least shoved a  potato up his exaust pipe.  A potatoe up the pipe won''t cause any damage but it will make it so the engine won't start. Then you could of drove by and said - having trouble starting your truck maybe it is because you put one of your crappie rebuilt engines in it.  Cheers!
      September 14, 2020 7:48 AM MDT

Tee hee you had a good plan there.. it might have worked! 

I have many evil plans.. I don't think I'd ever do any of them though, because, as you say, they aren't nice!
      September 12, 2020 2:14 PM MDT