Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is something you like to to for someone other than yourself but you do NOT like doing for yourself? ~

What is something you like to to for someone other than yourself but you do NOT like doing for yourself? ~

Posted - September 15, 2020

Responses

Massage my wife's feet.
      September 15, 2020 5:48 PM MDT

You like massaging her feet for her but you do not like massaging your own feet for yourself?  Wait, what?

September 15, 2020 5:50 PM MDT

That is correct. I would rather she did it.
      September 15, 2020 5:52 PM MDT

I have spoiled my wife ridiculously over the years. She’s tiny of stature and has been a hairdresser for over twenty years, meaning that she’s on her feet for hours at a time while working. In the evenings here at home, she often gets a deep-tissue leg and foot massage from me. Sometimes it lasts for about an hour in length, whether it’s continuous or I pick it up again over time.
      I, on the other hand, am always exercising and running long distances. My legs and feet could use similar treatment from her, do you think it ever happens?  NOOOOOOO!  She says my legs are way tooooooo long, and unlike her soft and pliable thighs, calves, ankles and feet, I have brick-hard muscles that don’t budge when she tries to knead them. Lol. 

I’m a neglected husband; I may have to move into the battered men’s shelter. 

~

September 15, 2020 6:01 PM MDT

Women are like that. I have given many back massages, but received only a few. My first wife said my muscles were too big.
      September 15, 2020 6:05 PM MDT

I’m considering getting all doughy and flabby for her . . . wait a minute; no I’m not. Grrrrrrr. 

~

September 15, 2020 6:08 PM MDT

Does she do your hair?
      September 15, 2020 6:11 PM MDT

The first thing that came to mind had to do with my employment when I was very young.  In that job many many years ago I had to post the hours for a group of people each day, including myself.  I was never a minute late arriving or a minute early leaving.  However, even though I would have never done it for myself, I often did fail to notice when some came in a few minutes late or snuck out a few minutes early.   Those few minutes had no effect on the body of work performed during that day but it could have the effect of missing the bus to get home.  I had peace about my dishonesty and signed those sheets without hesitation.
      September 16, 2020 10:13 AM MDT

I don't like this question. 

September 16, 2020 6:10 PM MDT

Sometimes a question evokes that same response for me.  
      September 17, 2020 4:15 PM MDT

Spending money - I have to be persuaded to buy anything specifically for me.
      September 17, 2020 4:47 PM MDT