Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Business » If you received a call and the caller ID displayed “US Government” would you assume it’s cos you’re a member of this Trump bashing site?

If you received a call and the caller ID displayed “US Government” would you assume it’s cos you’re a member of this Trump bashing site?

Posted - September 23, 2020

Responses

Maybe uncollected tariffs. 
      September 23, 2020 7:41 PM MDT

It was a customs call... something stuck in a cage in Detroit of all places lol. 
      September 23, 2020 7:42 PM MDT

I just got a call from the US Government (per Caller ID) and they told me I was going to be arrested for not paying my taxes. I gave them my Social Security number and had them check. They found out that I was actually was due a big refund. They had me give them my bank account information so they could do a direct deposit. Finally, something is going my way for a change.
      September 23, 2020 7:01 PM MDT

Was there a Nigerian accent?

:(

September 23, 2020 7:34 PM MDT

Lucky you...did you get the number so I can call and get my refund?
      September 23, 2020 7:37 PM MDT

Lol! I’ve got that call from “Canadian government”  a few years ago. I actually cried when I listened to the message until I realized I always pay my taxes and I’m probably not going to be arrested :) I’m sure I posted about here Cos I so upset. 
      September 23, 2020 7:45 PM MDT