Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » ONE HUNDRED PERCENT UNWATCHABLE! (Tonight’s Presidential “Debate”.)

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT UNWATCHABLE! (Tonight’s Presidential “Debate”.)

It’s all his fault!
He did it!
I did not, he did!
He started it!
No, he did!
He‘s stupid!
He’s dumb!
He’s fat!
He’s ugly!
I know you are, but what am I?
I know I am, but what are you?
Infinity!
Infinity!

Posted - September 29, 2020

Responses

Tonight's debate brought to you in part by Dick Wolf Productions. 

September 29, 2020 8:13 PM MDT

:)
    :)

Yes, that's why I've been listening to Sting's entire "Brand New Day" album. I forgot how much I like this whole album. :)

September 29, 2020 8:19 PM MDT

What about the part were they were asked if they would condone white supremacy groups? Biden said he would - Trump said he would then he added but I will tell them to stand back and stand by. I think that was worth watching and I  wonder what he is asking white supremacy groups to  stand by for. Cheers!
      September 29, 2020 9:50 PM MDT

I missed more of the “debate” than I watched, because every time I clicked onto it, they were EACH just squabbling like children, and not intelligently answering the moderator’s question, not intelligently explaining their positions on the important issues of governing the nation. I immediately clicked to a non-“debate” channel. Later, I’d click back over and it was the same thing. Pretty soon, I tapped out altogether.

Here’s a kicker: post-“debate”, each side’s camp or base or peanut gallery is ballyhooing the greatness in how their candidate supposedly prevailed. 

~

September 29, 2020 10:12 PM MDT

Condemn, not condone. You definitely didn't mean to say that Biden condones white supremacy groups. 

I thought it was a very predictable response from Trump. I think his message to white supremacists (and many of the rest of his church) was pretty clear. I watched a news program after the debate was over (a rarity for me) and it almost seems that these people want Trump to lose and declare a civil war. 

It wasn't as funny as I was hoping it would be overall. 
      September 30, 2020 4:04 PM MDT

Ya it dawned on me at work today that I goofed up and I got a little worried  that people might think I'm rasist so I was glad to see you could tell I only made a mistake. Cheers!
      September 30, 2020 6:15 PM MDT

I tried to watch it, but I had to turn it off after 10 mnutes.  trump was a complete a-hole.

September 29, 2020 10:38 PM MDT

I knew there was no way Trump could possibly have a civil and serious debate, so I never bothered tuning in.  I figured I could learn whatever I needed to know about what happened from the Internet and the newspapers.  Trump's plan of action was to steamroll over Biden and Wallace and that's what he did.  
      September 30, 2020 1:08 PM MDT

I recorded it because I had to get up early this morning. From what I heard on the news, I'm going to erase it. Also, I predicted (as did many others, I am sure) how the debate would be a fiasco.
      September 30, 2020 6:56 AM MDT

There are a lot of moments in the debate that show Trump is not fit for office so for the good of America you should watch  it.. Cheers!
      September 30, 2020 8:35 AM MDT

Anyone who's had their eyes and ears open for the past several years should already know that Trump is not FIT to slop pigs, let alone lead this country.
      September 30, 2020 1:09 PM MDT

I tried to watch the recording, but I can't understand anything when two peeps are talking at the same time.
      September 30, 2020 2:31 PM MDT

I've already voted. I didn't need to torture myself by watching it.
      September 30, 2020 7:44 AM MDT

I seriously doubt anyone's mind is going to be changed by this "debate" and anyone who was on the fence did not gain any insight into future policies.  
      September 30, 2020 1:11 PM MDT

I decided this should be the full title:

2020 Presidential Debate I: The Bully and the Boob. 

September 30, 2020 4:07 PM MDT