Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Poll: If you're a woman (or other person who feels like it), do you wear make-up?

Poll: If you're a woman (or other person who feels like it), do you wear make-up?

A) Never
B) Only on special occasions
C) Only if I'm leaving the house to deliberately engage with other people outside of my neighborhood
D) Daily

Posted - October 2, 2020

Responses

Mascara is my one essential for makeup. I never use eye shadows for For daily use nor eyeliners,  but I need mascara on to walk out the door :) Used to need lipgloss or lipstick too but the masks make both of those useless now. 
      October 3, 2020 9:01 AM MDT

NO BRA?

*Randy D immediately takes notice!

~

October 4, 2020 12:59 PM MDT

Help! I can't see from rolling my eyes so hard. 

E!

October 4, 2020 1:03 PM MDT

~

October 4, 2020 1:06 PM MDT

when i plan on going somewhere that other people may also be wearing makeup. I should wear it more often considering i spent 40 dollars on a tube of eyeliner. 
    here is a pic of me a few years ago in College when I woke up at 4am every morning to put on make up 

October 3, 2020 7:44 PM MDT

Almost never.

I might put on a tiny bit if performing poetry or readings at night and under lights.
      October 4, 2020 12:42 AM MDT

I'm a dude, but I had to wear stage make-up when I was in theatre. Papageno (who I played despite being woefully underprepared) is disguised as a clown in one scene in Die Zauberflöte, but the spotlights will wash you out regardless of scene or character if you don't paint.

Then, last Halloween, I did this ...

This post was edited by Slartibartfast at October 4, 2020 1:16 PM MDT
      October 4, 2020 4:49 AM MDT

Hahaha! That's great. 

What did the kids and grandkids think of that? :)
      October 4, 2020 11:59 AM MDT

One of the kids helped me DO it. The grandkids didn't see it.
      October 5, 2020 2:13 PM MDT

That's great!! 

I guess depending on their ages, it could be frightening to see "Grumpy" like that. 
      October 5, 2020 3:32 PM MDT

• C) Only if I'm leaving the house to deliberately engage with other people outside of my neighborhood

I was a slob during lockdown.  I didn't wear makeup.  I didn't brush my hair, either.  I stayed in my pyjamas all day.  I'm back to work now (not as much work as I would like), so I always wear makeup when I go to work.  If I'm not at work but I'm going somewhere, I skip the lipstick.
      October 4, 2020 11:29 PM MDT

I love days like that! They're rare for me (have to walk the dogs), but I love them! 

Thanks for your response. Hope you're back to working as much as you'd like soon!
      October 5, 2020 3:35 PM MDT

• It was a dream to have a few days off of work and to receive an extra payment from the government, but it turned into a nightmare when those few days off work became weeks off of work, then months off of work.  There were no places to go with my friends.
      October 5, 2020 11:07 PM MDT