Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Could someone please explain to me how to read this map? I can’t tell who is winning.

Could someone please explain to me how to read this map? I can’t tell who is winning.

Posted - November 4, 2020

Responses

The Supremes have no jurisdiction, all votes postmarked by 11/3 are valid regardless of when they are received and those are trending 70% blue. If they try to subvert democracy, they themselves could face impeachment - the Senate has most likely "hung" and the independents will vote to convict.
      November 5, 2020 5:38 PM MST

Depends on what the law is in each state. 

Mich state law specifically says that all ballots must be RECIEVED (not post marked) by the end of election DAY.  The state is not following this law. Yes their court rules to count late arriving votes. But that does not change the law. And Courts do not make the laws. This will likely end up in SCOTUS.  They are also not allowing campaign vote observers. This is also against the law. 

There are alleged thousands of votes in NV from people who no longer live in NV. Again this is illegal. 

Again this is going to the court. We need to count every LEGAL vote. 
      November 5, 2020 6:33 PM MST

Crazy, seems like it’s not gonna end anytime soon then. 
      November 6, 2020 5:27 AM MST

That made me smile.
    Thanks!
    :)
      November 5, 2020 6:33 AM MST

I m glad :) You’re welcome. 
      November 6, 2020 5:27 AM MST