Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Past. Shadow. Identification. Accent. Plans. Baggage. Personality. Clothing. Looks. Optimism. Trustfulness. Emergency money.

Past. Shadow. Identification. Accent. Plans. Baggage. Personality. Clothing. Looks. Optimism. Trustfulness. Emergency money.

What are some things that you have with you or that you take with you almost every time you leave your house?
~

Posted - November 13, 2020

Responses

My purse including my makeup, 2 ballpoint pens, a small hairbrush, my cards, 2 eyeglass wipes, cinnamon Altoids, my phone and ear pods, My student ID, a few dollars in cash, glasses, hand sanitizer, and hand cream and any medication I'll need to take for that day while out. 
      November 13, 2020 4:49 PM MST

Cat hair, keys ... I want to say my head, but I'd probably forget it if it went attached to my shoulders. 
      November 13, 2020 5:07 PM MST

Wallet (cash and credit card), keys, masks, 16 oz. bottle of cold water, pen, 3x5 blank note cards for notes.

Personality depends on what I'm planning to do.  Shadow is more or less obvious depending on the ambient lighting of various locales. (Which) clothes depend on whim---basic is dress pants and shirt.
      November 13, 2020 5:49 PM MST

Four fake passports, six fake identities, an M1911A1 .45 cal semi-auto pistol, an axe, a case of Molson's (To bribe Canadian cops.), five pounds of beef jerky and my Teddy bear...all this to go outside to check my mail.
      November 13, 2020 6:35 PM MST

Keys
      November 14, 2020 2:10 AM MST

(I love that picture.)

When I leave my place, I often take with me a need to go back to my doors to check that I actually locked them.

November 14, 2020 8:06 PM MST