Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is Joe Biden old, senile, and barely able to speak OR the mastermind of the biggest, most complex political conspiracy in history?

Is Joe Biden old, senile, and barely able to speak OR the mastermind of the biggest, most complex political conspiracy in history?

Posted - November 24, 2020

Responses

Probably, but still way better than what we've had. Kamala Harris will be a fine POTUS.
      November 24, 2020 9:59 AM MST

I don't think he's a senile as you may want to think.  He DID win the election, after all.
      November 24, 2020 10:14 AM MST

Why do you assume I want to think that?
      November 24, 2020 10:32 AM MST

I shouldn't have assumed you thought that although you did ask the question, :)
      November 24, 2020 11:37 AM MST

So I asked the question. It was aimed at Trump supporters.
      November 24, 2020 11:44 AM MST

So, it was. :)
      November 24, 2020 1:07 PM MST

Gee, that’s oddly similar to what some people have been saying about Donald Trump and ethics, Donald Trump and intelligence, Donald Trump and business acumen, Donald Trump and fitness/worthiness for serving as president, Donald Trump and interpersonal relationships, Donald Trump and character, etc.  “He DID win the (2016) election.”

I’m merely making an observation, I am not assigning right or wrong to either set of sentiments. 

~

November 24, 2020 12:19 PM MST

That is true.  They said those things about Trump, but I I had to choose one old senile person over another, I'd go joe Biden.  At least his Vice President is better than Pence, too.
      November 24, 2020 1:06 PM MST

He is old.

Occasionally he does seem to falter in odd ways during public appearances, giving answers that are not quite coherent. It looks like momentary lapses.

It's hard to imagine that he wouldn't have taken an extensive dementia test and passed it. But I first saw the signs of dementia in my mother a long time before the tests showed that she had mild (frontal lobe and vascular) dementia. I came to the conclusion that the clinical definition for mild is a state that is already quite significant in terms of function, such as not being able to remember who the current president or prime minister is, not not knowing the date or the day of the week. It seems the test does not pick up on subtleties of grammar, logic, or forgetting what one is in the middle of saying.

Nevertheless, the Democrats knew all this when they picked him, so there must be other reasons why the majority of them still found him the best choice.
    I'd say it's because of his past record as a moderate or centrist, and his tendencies to rely strongly on the advice of experts and to negotiate deals.
    It may be that these traits are what are most needed now to try to unite a dangerously divided country.
      November 24, 2020 10:19 AM MST

He is old senile.  But he is not who pulled off the election fraud.  That was done by the establishment leaders who all hate President Trump. 

Powell will reveal how it was done in her suit expected to be filed this week. 

Biden is a puppet who they will remove and install Harris as the first Black/Indian/Female as President. 
      November 24, 2020 11:42 AM MST

But Powell is not part of Trump's legal team. Haven't you heard?
      November 24, 2020 11:46 AM MST

Does not matter.  She is still continuing the case.  She is handling the election fraud.  The others are handling voter fraud.  I think the case that will matter to the election is the election fraud. 
      November 24, 2020 12:07 PM MST

Yes, she claims to know about a vast worldwide Communist conspiracy. One that nobody else knows about and even Trump himself doesn't believe exists. Do you seriously believe this is a rational person?
      November 24, 2020 3:30 PM MST

Is Micheal Flynn out of prison? Yes. Yes, I believe she is very capable and rational.  She is a very accomplished lawyer and former US Prosecuter.  

It will come to the court and she will either be able to prove it or she won't.  
      November 24, 2020 4:26 PM MST

He's old. Slipping certainly, although he's still lucid much of the time. Tired.
    I'm tipping he'll do a Reagan - wear the costumes, speak the lines, hand out the patronage ... and let his veep run things behind the scenes.
      November 25, 2020 5:08 AM MST