Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Have we entered the 7vyear tribulation with the onset of this plandemic

Have we entered the 7vyear tribulation with the onset of this plandemic

Is biblical prophecy unfoldoling in front of our eyes. Have we begun the seven year tribulation precedeing the return of our lLord Nd Savior Jesus. . are we watching the beginnings of a one world order and one world religeon spoken in the Holy Bible. Is the book of Revelation unfolding in real time. Are you right with God your maker. The Bible is accurate and an inspired word of God our creator. Take time to research the bible and prepare to get your minds blown

Posted - November 26, 2020

Responses

plandemic pandemic. Nothing planned about it.
      November 26, 2020 9:43 PM MST

Carbon, you’re back!

November 26, 2020 11:26 PM MST

Plandemic my tired butt. Had it been planned, China wouldn't have been affected. We all know it was, just not how badly (it's a given that it's been under-reported).
    The USA was affected worse because of the Trump administration's ineptitude in dealing with it. Most places that rode it out locked down quickly, and thus were able to lift restrictions quickly. America still hasn't, so you've got a quarter of a million deaths and still counting.
      November 27, 2020 12:41 AM MST

Holy cow! You have been gone so long, I thought something was wrong. Welcome.
      November 27, 2020 10:11 AM MST

Though I can't say with any certainty that we are in the 7 years Tribulation, things are escalating and pointing to it.
      December 10, 2020 9:13 AM MST

Jesus may be YOUR lord and savior, but he's not OURS. We're not all Christian.
      December 10, 2020 9:30 AM MST

Why bother answering...she won't be back for another 6 months. I wonder what turned her into an uber Christian.
      December 10, 2020 9:34 AM MST

Seven (7) year Tribulation, hmmm You mean that period from a kid is a pre teen to when they are 19 and out of the house.  Nope we have a few more years until the twins reach that point.  The teenage years are 7 years of tribulation
      December 17, 2020 1:52 AM MST