Discussion » Questions » Emotions » SO where was everyone last night? This room was vacant. Even the boss was gone. Don't tell me you have lives?

SO where was everyone last night? This room was vacant. Even the boss was gone. Don't tell me you have lives?

No matter what I am doing on the outside, I always have time to  waste for Answer Mug.

Posted - October 16, 2016

Responses

I couldn't log on. I keep getting that lame "not answermug" site instead of the real thing.  It's been happening off and on for more than a week now.  (I'm sure it's all your fault.)

:|
      October 16, 2016 11:16 AM MDT

Oh my Randy. My Randy. I had so much weird time on my hands yesterday too.   I was studying and you have studied, so you know the idea.  You read as much as you can absorb (for me about 5 minutes) and then you need to distract yourself.  I did this all night last night and I managed to review a book and a half of texts I needed to re-visit.

I am going to be the best massage therapist ever. You will see.  Scorpios cannot be stopped when they have a goal and I have a goal and I am a triple Scorpio.

Someday they won't have the Towel to kick around any longer.... RMNixon
      October 16, 2016 11:48 AM MDT

Dear Milhouse, 
    Five minutes of attention span st a time while reading?  Really?  You're lucky I'm not your professor or I'd tan your hide. 

Whats this "going to be" drivel all about?  I thought you're already a massage therapist, aren't you?

Ok, I give up; what in the world does triple Scorpio mean?  (Be gentle: I don't follow the Zodiac and I know zero about astrology.)

~
      October 16, 2016 4:19 PM MDT

*at a time
      October 16, 2016 4:20 PM MDT

Busy with friends. We watched movies on TV at night.
    One was an art documentary: "Sky Ladder: The Art of Cai Guo-Qiang". It was about a fireworks artist from China, who is very famous in contemporary art. If you saw the Olympics from Beijin, you saw his fireworks art. It was inspirational. 
      October 16, 2016 11:38 AM MDT

Every time I talk to you, I learn something new and interesting.  I wished you lived nearby.  But maybe that is not necessarily necessary.  With the way things a progressing, I can have your hologram in my room soon.
      October 16, 2016 11:46 AM MDT

(Mine first. Don't forget: you promised me.)

~
      October 16, 2016 4:21 PM MDT

Your hologram is too dangerous for me to have around.   I know your holotype, buster.  I got your holonumber.
      October 16, 2016 5:08 PM MDT

I was here. I'm almost always here. However, I've fallen quite behind on my day job and I need to get caught up if I want to pay my mortgage and feed my family and stuff. :/ 
      October 16, 2016 4:23 PM MDT

Awwww.... you must be going nuts about right now with this site and that too.   I didn't see your avatar so I figured you were out and about.  You are allowed to be gone if you want, you do know that?
      October 16, 2016 6:44 PM MDT

i was at church then
      October 16, 2016 6:42 PM MDT

Thanks Pearl, you are totally excused.
      October 16, 2016 6:43 PM MDT