Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why has the media ignored the testimony of witnesses to voter/election fraud in multiple states?

Why has the media ignored the testimony of witnesses to voter/election fraud in multiple states?

Posted - December 2, 2020

Responses

Nowadays, if you gain power over someone else or over some faction of humanity, you gleefully take whatever advantage you can from it, and apply whatever inconvenience and pain gives you satisfaction. In the old days some newspapers had no compunction about printing nonsense to sell newspapers, they knew what short memories people have. Some newspapers became notorious for it. Nowadays controversy sells, and there are few restraints on dispensing falsehood, skewing facts and shortchanging readers/viewers, to promote a political agenda, for an branch of media. There probably are a few news outlets that still take pride in delivering utter truth and factual reporting, but they are few and far between.

December 2, 2020 8:06 AM MST

I think we need a publically-funded and politically-independent institute of expert researchers whose job is to fact check media stories.
    And I think lying in the media needs to become illegal and have a scale of consequences which make lying an extremely undesirable risk to take.
      December 2, 2020 1:43 PM MST

True. We do not any unbiased media. 
      December 2, 2020 5:47 PM MST

The media has ignored the testimony of witnesses to voter/election fraud because it frightens them. They can't handle the truth because it flys in the face of their own long history of bias, deception, and lies.
      December 2, 2020 1:00 PM MST

The bias is crazy. 
      December 2, 2020 5:53 PM MST

I agree, it is crazy. The media has exhibited bias to one degree or another for decades. And, to one degree or another, voter/election fraud has been part of almost every election for decades. The thing is, both have pretty much flown under the radar and soon forgotten and tucked away in everyone's memory. That is until this election year.

The extreme and hateful bias of the media and the voter/election fraud have both been exposed to a much higher degree in this election year than I've ever seen in my lifetime. It has a lot of people from both political parties rattled and angered. People are asking the question of how could this happen and why has this happened? You and I both know the answer to those questions.

Another disturbing aspect of this whole mess is that we have bought off, biased, and corrupt judges oozing out of the woodwork trying to stop any further investigations into who the real guilty parties are.
      December 3, 2020 7:37 AM MST

Because in the courts of law no physical proof could be found,
    and because the witnesses were all from the same party.
      December 2, 2020 1:39 PM MST

There are pictures. There is video. There is audio. 

No all the witnesses are NOT all from the same party.  

And even if that were the case why should it matter. These people are under oath and subject to perjury laws. This post was edited by my2cents at December 3, 2020 6:44 AM MST
      December 2, 2020 5:43 PM MST

• I don't watch CNN or Fox.  My own country's media doesn't cover the testimony of the individual witnesses.  It only reports that Joe Biden won the election, but it's contested by Donald Trump, who alleges election fraud.  The accusations of rigged voting machines get more coverage here because we used the same machines in our last election.
      December 2, 2020 1:51 PM MST

Personally I do not trust computer voting. 
      December 2, 2020 5:55 PM MST

For the same reason we ignore your questions about this. Biden won...deal with it.
      December 2, 2020 7:02 PM MST

That is a strange definition of ignore.

May want to check the dictionary. This post was edited by my2cents at December 3, 2020 6:43 AM MST
      December 3, 2020 4:36 AM MST