Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Duck wants list of congressional republicans who recognized Biden win." I guess he will try out the FIRING SQUAD on them. Gonna watch?

"Duck wants list of congressional republicans who recognized Biden win." I guess he will try out the FIRING SQUAD on them. Gonna watch?

Posted - December 6, 2020

Responses

There are Dems calling for the same sort of lists.   
      December 6, 2020 8:03 AM MST

No der isn't. Yer just making stuff up.
      December 6, 2020 8:19 AM MST

:):):)
      December 6, 2020 8:30 AM MST

Her name is AOC google it.  
    There is also a writer for the WP. 

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/11/pundits-democrats-ocasio-cortez-lists-trump-supporters/

I do not make stuff up. 
      December 6, 2020 8:36 AM MST

Ok. Thank you.
      December 6, 2020 9:49 AM MST

'many'. 'several' media representatives and journalists.... ok so we mean a couple of journalists and some tin-pot no-bodies low down in the Dem machinery has said there should be a list and that people who are questioning the democratic vote. Hmm hardly on a parallel with Trump directly seeking to lambast individuals is it.  And then there's the facts behind all this.. there is NO evidence of tampering or fraud in the election, so those Dems engaging in that talk literally ARE holding anti-American values and they are endangering the American democratic process.  So they are wrongdoers and arguably, they should be held accountable for this as it is pretty serious. 
    PS I am not sure if you noticed but that site is a clearly right-wing biased site, and unsurprisingly they made heavy-use of really vague language.. 'many', 'several' 

I guess I am just mindful too of how Trump banged on about how Dem voters should accept he won and stop calling for challenges to it because it was endangering the democratic voting process.  This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at December 8, 2020 3:29 AM MST
      December 6, 2020 10:13 AM MST

I did not use the word "many." 

The site post direct quotes from AOC and the WP writer.  It does matter if it leans right. They are direct, accurate full quotes. 
      December 6, 2020 7:34 PM MST

:):):)
      December 8, 2020 3:29 AM MST

I bet he will put that list on Twitter - bad mouth them and put all their lifes in danger. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at December 8, 2020 3:30 AM MST
      December 6, 2020 9:12 AM MST

Not only that but he will include the addresses and phone numbers too. Just you wait. There is no one more revengeful or vindictive or vicious or venal or evil or filthy dirty than the duck. No one. He hold the world record of being a lowlife scumbag. What bad luck he had to be on our watch. Too bad he didn't die centuries ago after his reign of evil ended. But NO. He was thrust upon us TODAY. BAD :LUCK the duck who is a yuck and sucks is here still. BAD LUCK. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! What crap will he immerse himself in today? :)
      December 8, 2020 3:32 AM MST