Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » WI Supremes rule 200K illegitimate votes. And for the Legislators to investigate. Will this change their result?

WI Supremes rule 200K illegitimate votes. And for the Legislators to investigate. Will this change their result?

Absentee ballots requested for the reason of "Indefinately Confined"...Supremes say Covid lockdowns not a valid reason to check this box. (240k votes)
Rules Legislators must evaluate on case by case basis. (Only truly Confined voters will be counted...ie. Disabled, ill etc....other votes will be discarded)
If Dem Governor/Executive branch or local officials refuse to comply with the investigation then Legislators may excercise power to appoint NEW Electors. 

Posted - December 24, 2020

Responses

I doubt it will alter the outcome.
    Biden's win was strong.
    200K would not be a large enough percentage to tip the balance.
      December 24, 2020 8:04 AM MST

Biden's lead in WI is only 20K....approx 12x that amount are in question now....
      December 24, 2020 8:19 AM MST

Yep - but that's only one state.
    Doesn't affect the overall vote of the Electoral College.
      December 24, 2020 8:43 AM MST

My question focused on WI.  Will it change their results? 

To change election will require more than one state to reverse of course.
      December 24, 2020 8:59 AM MST

From what you say, it sounds like it could.
      December 24, 2020 9:03 AM MST

If all of this is done in an above-board manner, it could very well change the results in WI.
      December 25, 2020 7:19 PM MST

Even if Wisconsin were flipped to Trump, Biden would still win. But since your post, a federal appeals court affirmed a ruling dismissing a lawsuit seeking to have Trump declared the winner in Wisconsin. Honestly, why are you so desperate for any scrap of news in Trump's favor? Why has it not dawned on you that the election isn't going to be overturned? You're smart enough to come to grips with that.
      December 25, 2020 7:48 PM MST

Again this is about the sanctity of our elections.  We are nothing if half the country does not believe in our results. 
    Do I think the election results will get overturned? No I don't.  Do I think we should investigate and put those fraudsters in jail? Yes I do. 

I do not understand why everyone does not support punishing these fraudsters.

No. This was not overturned yesterday and I am certain no court was in session today.  This post was edited by my2cents at December 25, 2020 8:26 PM MST
      December 25, 2020 8:19 PM MST

I'm not sure I believe you. If that's truly all it's about, then why won't you admit that Trump lost and what's the rush to resolve it before January 6th or 20th?
      December 25, 2020 8:40 PM MST

I do not care if you believe me.
    But you can go through my posts...I have been here a long time. I have posts complaining about election fraud long before this election.  
    I do not know who won. I know there is solid evidence of fraud in this election and yes it should be resolved before the next term starts. 
      December 25, 2020 8:59 PM MST

But if it's truly about future elections and not trying to overturn this one, then what's the urgency?
      December 25, 2020 9:38 PM MST

It is about all election integrity now and future...why would this one be excluded? 
      December 26, 2020 3:34 AM MST

Because this one has been decided.
      December 26, 2020 7:05 AM MST

But the fraud has not been addressed.  It is not over.  It needs fixed now for this and future elections. 
      December 26, 2020 7:54 AM MST

If the WI Supremes have decided unilaterally to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of votes for that reason, it sounds like an impeachment of those judges is more in order than flipping the votes. UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
      December 26, 2020 7:14 AM MST

WI judge ruled the Legislators are investigate case by case (voter by voter) who claimed "indefinitely confined" and how they qualified to claim that qualification. The judge also stipulated that Covid was NOT a valid reason.  And that IF Governor/Executive branch/local officals interfered then the Legislators were allowed under the law to appoint the electors for Trump. 

The judge is following the law.  And is the first one so far with the courage to do it. 
      December 26, 2020 8:01 AM MST

The judge has chosen to interpret the law in a fashion that not only disenfranchises citizens who were choosing to remain at home at the height of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC, which is plain common sense, but sets a dangerous precedent. The Constitution actually forbids this interpretation, so surely that is grounds for impeachment.
    The idea of governments appointing judges to the highest court for life without chance of being recalled or fired is ridiculous anyway. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at December 27, 2020 12:42 AM MST
      December 27, 2020 12:41 AM MST

You mean a judge who actually applied the law as it is written and ordered it be applied.  At least we have one brave judge in the country. So far the only one to look at merits of the case and not look for a excuse to dismiss.  If they honestly look at the merits of the cases....Trump will win them. 
      December 27, 2020 6:36 AM MST