Active Now

DannyPetti
Pet Eater
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Imagine having a DRAMA QUEEN PRIMA DONNA GIRLYMAN MASQUERADING AS A "LEADER" What anyone would TOLERATE it?

Imagine having a DRAMA QUEEN PRIMA DONNA GIRLYMAN MASQUERADING AS A "LEADER" What anyone would TOLERATE it?

Posted - December 26, 2020

Responses

Today  the drama queen prima donna that is masquerading  as a leader claimed that Afghanistan has a more honest voting system than America. Maybe tomorrow he will claim that Russia has a better system then America because Putin was able to fix things so he could be ruler for life. Cheers!
      December 26, 2020 8:52 PM MST

I have finally given up trying to keep up with the evil he does daily. Every day in every way it is always the same and always different. Always the same in that everything he does/say is destructive. Always different because he attacks different targets every day. Many of whom were his supporters his allies his enablers his facilitators. What he bases everything on is "what have you done for me lately"? If the answer does not please him he attacks. No one and nothing is safe. Our check and balance system is shot to he** with one exception. Our judges and amazingly some Republican election officials refused to be bullied and stood up and did the right thing. Which infuriates him. Sigh. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE! :)
      December 27, 2020 1:21 AM MST

Evangelical Christians who are anti abortion and anti LGBTQ are among those who still think Trump is the lessor of two evils.
      December 26, 2020 9:12 PM MST

That one sentence is staggeringly shocking to me Kg. Staggeringly shocking. Line up all the evil he has done and continues to do and it is "the lessor of two evils"? Very succinct and sadly I believe very true. I don't know how to comment on that except to say I agree with you. Only I would have used a bazillion more words, all unnecessary. What do we do with that? What can we do about that? Sit back and watch? What we need is an other-worldly miracle. Thank you for your insightful reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE m'dear! :)
      December 27, 2020 1:17 AM MST